...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 35-- relationship on a break right now

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My ex and I recently had a big talk about the future and decided to take a break for awhile to figure out some things to make sure that we are on the same page and ready for a lifelong commitment. He was the one that suggested this break. Obviously I've been feeling very hurt and confused and eventually I would like for things to work out for us.

Anyway, my friend and I did the I-ching last week and I got Hexagram 35/Advancing. The question I asked was "How should I proceed during this relationship break". I was wondering if I could get more advice or opinions on getting this hexagram and how I should handle myself during this tough time.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My ex and I recently had a big talk about the future and decided to take a break for awhile to figure out some things to make sure that we are on the same page and ready for a lifelong commitment. He was the one that suggested this break. Obviously I've been feeling very hurt and confused and eventually I would like for things to work out for us.

Anyway, my friend and I did the I-ching last week and I got Hexagram 35/Advancing. The question I asked was "How should I proceed during this relationship break". I was wondering if I could get more advice or opinions on getting this hexagram and how I should handle myself during this tough time.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Was this H35 without any changing lines, then? Here is an online text I often use for the I Ching, for 35:

35. Progress

Progress.
The Marquis of Kang made use of given horses.
They multiplied to a great number.
Every day they mated three times during the daytime.

Progressing by making effective use of opportunities.
(The Marquis let the horses he was given mate as often as possible, in order to have a lot of offspring.)

(No changing lines.)
Leaving aside the implication that your ex and you may go to bed during the daytime - :rofl: - I think it is telling you that this break is not a regression, but an advance, and a fertile opportunity. Perhaps if you get busy, organize, take good care of your looks, self, etc., you will be stronger when your ex does indeed come back. And more ready to make a lifelong commitment, and inspire him to do so. Just musing....hope it was helpful.... :bows:

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah it was without changing lines. This is very helpful, thank you:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).