...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 1 changing to hexagram 54

11 22

visitor
Reaction score
Me and the mother of my daughter are painfully estranged. We used to be in a co-dependence , a mutual contract of suffering.
In the year that we have been apart I feel have made a miraculous transformation. I've worked on myself studiously.
She is starting to go in the other direction and has full custody of my daughter, save a couple days a week.
I am still in love with her and am resolved to end the conflict. I have been returning her abuse with as much kindness as I can muster for a while, hoping to lead by example because she is terrified of communication and gets abusive to avoid having to be vulnerable.
she has been horribly led astray by a tragic past we share. a noble plant with incomparable fruit and flower, raised amongst the weeds,and dressed with a weeds vampiric proclivities.
she is unprepared to let me go or be with me, and uses custody of my daughter against me. She is attached to this power struggle and I have no legal recourse, for reasons partly monetary and partly immediately unexplainable.
if we can't be together surely we can work as allies for our daughter.
She doesn't seem to think so and has taken this as a challenge of sorts. She has reacted to my honest intentions by escalating the conflict to proportions usually only found in greek tragedy. maybe i should interject that she is a scorpio with two elevens in her numerology to explain this extremity of circumstance.
this is learned behavior from a childhood not broken so much as crushed.
She needs help. and i must interject that i have made extreme progress in the last month. she has come along way. and although it was an impossibility a 30 days ago, I have somehow bridged this distance. She is opening up to me. She is starting to come out of her burrow, but she keeps seeing the shadow of her own past and "ground hog day" starring Bill Murray rewinds and plays again.
I have really worked this over from every angle available to my own limited cognition.
i am put in an impossible situation where I am hog tied by my own morals. But I feel the only real defeat I can suffer is to besmirch these ideals that have transformed my life.
everyone thinks i am reflecting only base weakness staying. But to cut ties with her is to cut ties with my daughter. and undoubtedly I am showing weakness on one level. but I feel i am at least attempting to manifest true strength...??????

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,
just wondering what the lines were (it really helps to know) and the question it was that you asked.

11 22

visitor
Reaction score
to be totally honest, i am very inexperienced with the I-ching. and as embarassing as this is to admit I have just been doing the readings online, and then researching the pertinent hexagrams.
living in this desert of communication I have come to rely heavily on divination for peace of mind, but I have always used the runes, or to a lesser extent tarot.
The I-ching has really resonated with me so far and i intend to make a serious study of it.
I guess i will learn how to do this properly and then come back with the requisite information. thank you.

11 22

visitor
Reaction score
46.2.4.6 to 56 is what I got.
sorry for the run around, thanks for responding.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Ok.. and what was your question for this one ? :)

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
I thought you had said it was 1 changing to 54, which would be very different? Please clarify. You sound as though you have a strong grasp on the tragic and hopeful aspects of you, your woman, and the child. I really hope all works out, because I think she needs you in her life. Your understanding is profound. Why don't you try another questions, such as "Is there a potential for total healing and reconciliation here? (for the 3 of you to be a family)" and then say which hexagrams and lines you received as I am too confused about which you got....

11 22

visitor
Reaction score
I can see why you are confused.
the new reading for "is there potential for reconcilliation" is 35.
both hexagrams :unchanging 35.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Okay well 35 indicates great progress.. but thats three different readings I see is that with the same question? try not to do that so much for the same question, it confuses things..
maybe give it a few days, clear your head, go for a run, yoga.. read a book, whatever then consult the yi.

11 22

visitor
Reaction score
thanks for the advice. and i actually have been really conscious about altering the question every time.
Something rather miraculous happened. as she was never going to be able to come out and admit to what she has been doing, fate stepped in.
i was talking to her and she mentioned she had a number reoccur 3 times in her day,
she asks me what it means. I immediately check the I-ching. these past 2 weeks I have been in an emotive desert and the I-ching has been my faithful beast of burden.
She never would have been able to admit to her faithlessness and never would have allowed me to bring it up without hurting me. But I made no accusations, the I-ching simply laid out the exact situation, and there was no where for her to hide. i made no recriminations, she no denials. She started crying. The hexagrams aforementioned storm.
this is progress I thought unattainable. a minor miracle.
I had a dream where we were arguing, and this fighting rendered us completely oblivious to our surroundings: a castle, in the romantic tradition, spires and spiral stairs. A storybook scene bookmarked in mountains mottled with evergreen trees, their forms pining for the sun. and what stood in between us. It was a veritable wall of onions. a barricade of onions.
and i'm thinking, how the hell am i gonna peel all these onions by myself ? I'm going to drown in my own tears getting through this.
crossing this desert has reaffirmed that i don't have to peel the onions by myself. as long as my aim is true and my eyes are pure the divine surely will take care of its own.
Thank you so much for your help.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Well, that's very interesting indeed!

You two seem like you have a very strong connection.

And here's what I think 40 means..
it's about release, I have read on here somewhere it is like "untying knots" that fits well.
Being released from pressure, things tying you down or holding you back from expressing your truth.
3- applied to your situation is very interesting because it speaks of someone carrying a burden, and in turn tempts robbers to pursue.
6-"The prince shoots at a hawk on a high wall.
He kills it. Everything serves to further."
I take this as what you just found out.

I am deeply sorry for your difficulties, and it sounds like you still would like this to work with her?
I hope that you two work things out because it sounds like you have a great connection and understanding with one another.

Anytime,

Megan

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
I agree with Megan, you 2 seem connected in a fateful way, and I would love to hear that you wind up as a family, together. (your child, too)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).