...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 20 changing to Hex 53 - buying a home

silett

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking at buying a place and asked if it the right decision. All happened very quickly: Saw it advertised on the 19th, viewed it on the 20th (2 days ago), liked the place, put in an offer, GOT ACCEPTED and am now seeing the bank today. Here’s the crux: the viewing and the decision to buy happened on a 3 Sha, Year Breaker, Month Breaker AND a Big Consumer day from a Tong Shu (Chinese Almanac) point of view. Especially the Big Consumer Day (BC) indicates that buying anything of value is a definite no no. Well, I’m telling myself that I‘m not BUYING it today or on the BC, just DECIDING to buy it but I’m not sure, if that’s relevant or not and if it changes things (but that’s probably another forum, too ).

So naturally I wonder, if it's all too quick OR the wrong direction/area/place itself to move to. But somehow a few decisions I made, made me come back home, instead of extending my business trip over the weekend (in which case, I would have not been able to view it and would most likely have missed out). It therefore feels like it was meant to be. Just because of the speed and the day it happened on, I'm a little concerned that it wasn't the right time and place (literally). :confused:

The I Ching yarrow stick reading - I asked if it was the right choice - came back as hex 20 changing to Hex 53. I read that as positive. In that I should go ahead with the purchase but make sure that all angles are covered. As it's such a big decision, I'd very much appreciate, if anybody has a more clear / specific insight, more information, pointers, things to watch out for, then I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks very much in advance! :bows:
silett

water 0n earth

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Sillet,

Can you tell me the date and time you did this Yarrow Stick reading?

Also, can you use 3 coins to ask a specific question and let me know the date and time and the city you are at of the time of the consultation? For Feng Shui and house reading you must provide the owner's gender, in order to know who and what the house is good for. From that I may be able to help you.

Water 0n Earth

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).