...life can be translucent

Menu

What about naming our son ... 48.2.5 > 15

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
We had a name we both agreed on for a baby girl... of course, we found out we're having a boy so we're back to the drawing board :)

I asked, "What about naming our son [X]?"

48.2.5 > 15

Thoughts?

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Early people often waited until their child was born before naming them. Someone with intuition would name the child based on what they see in them. Your reading reminds me of this. 15 means real, authentic, balanced, and names drawn from the well seems to me as letting the gods and earth choose the name. This could also come as a flash of inspiration at any time, before birth. That's my impression.

Many famous people were named gender opposite of the usual. Johnny Cash's "My name is Sue" was a funny example of it not working out so well.

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, meng. I get what you're saying but how would you apply this to that specific name though?

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Thanks, meng. I get what you're saying but how would you apply this to that specific name though?

Your question presented was "What about..", it wasn't asking Yi for a specific name.

Wellington? For line 2 there already was a Muddy Waters, lol.

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Correct, I wasn't asking Yi to come up with a specific name, I asked ABOUT a specific name. The question was, "What about naming our son [X]?" [X] representing a chosen name... in this instance it's a name I'm ok with (it's grown on me a little), she loves it, and my Mom and a few others aren't a fan of it at all.

Last edited:

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
(woops, meant 48 1 for muddy waters)

I see, so literal names might apply. I guess you don't yet wish to share the name you had originally selected?

I think the general idea in the contrast between lines 2 and 5 is that you can choose a random name just because it sounds good, or you can search for a name with deeper meaning and significance, which is where my original post was speaking of naming according to a predominant character trait, ritual and even ancestors. The mother is the one who knows him before he is born, while he's still in her well. Maybe his name must spring from her?

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, meng. This makes sense. Thankfully we have some time to make a decision.

G

goddessliss

Reach into the well of your heart - you will find the answer there - Liss

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
We had a name we both agreed on for a baby girl... of course, we found out we're having a boy so we're back to the drawing board :)

I asked, "What about naming our son [X]?"

48.2.5 > 15

Thoughts?

I see the 48 as simply the well of names you might choose from....48.2 is wasteful in that too much effort is expended for too little. In 48.5 things flow naturally, easily.

No need to keep shooting fish.....the babys not born yet. I can't imagine how you can name a baby before birth or why you'd want to :confused: You don't know him yet. You don't know who he is. You don't know his vibration. After you hold him in your arms for a few days his name will rise effortlessly into your consciousness like the clear water in 48.5...and that will be true and authentic (hex 15)

Of course if you feel his name coming spontaneously before birth then go with it but in general I never knew anyone name a child till its in the world telling you what it is by how he feels and what his eyes say and everything :)

So to recap....let his name come up naturally with him, there's no rush. He can be in the world a little while before his name comes to him. I am of the view his name belongs with him. You may think you choose it but it comes to you.....heh just like the little soul himself coming in. He chose you....you know that don't you ? :D

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Alternatively we could have Clarity's first baby naming competition

I always liked Joe, Jospeh, Josiah......maybe too biblical ?

I also like Aaron...but I feel they need to be blond

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
...maybe that approach is the 'shooting fish' approach but names are interesting things....interesting in that parents seem to decide quite easily on them once the child arrives

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).