...life can be translucent

Menu

29.5 > 7

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Clearly define my optimum coaching business niche or primary focus.

29.5 > 7

--- ---
---o---
--- ---

--- ---
-------
--- ---

For a little more background, a short while back I asked and posted here, "what is my true vocation?" and received, 10.1.4 > 59... I followed that up with "what about coaching as my profession?" and received the exact same of 10.1.4 > 59. With this latest reading I'm trying to clarify more to define my target market.

Thanks!

Last edited:

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What types of things are you thinking of as a focus?

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
The techniques that I'm qualified in apply to coaching someone in almost everything... therein lies the problem. I'm working on the marketing behind that so I'd appreciate any insight into this reading to target a specific market.

Thanks

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
How about coaching people during life transitions like midlife career changes?
Would you enjoy being a "life transition coach"?

That is what comes to mind when I consider the sequence of 28 to 29... from Hilary's commentary, "You overburdened, or simply outgrew, the external framework that supported you, and now you are falling." It is also what I think of when I read Line 5 of Hexagram 29. "The chasm does not overflow, Here it already finds its level - no mistake" It gives me the sense of someone who has already made enough of a contribution in one area (job or relationship, etc.) and is ready to move on to something different.

And in thinking of the relating/resultant hexagram 7 and its pair with 8 and I have a sense of 7 as "organizing, mobilizing, taking action" with 8 "finding the new group" (this language comes from my reading of Karcher.)

Last edited:

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
callingcrane,
You're on to something here - as usual! Thank you. I'm exploring all of this a bit further... a little self-coaching to really drill down to the specifics.

Thanks again

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).