...life can be translucent

Menu

Top Chinese astrology and change future

master

visitor
Reaction score
There are several prediction method from I Ching such as Bazi(4 pillars),mei hua,qi men dun jia,zi wei dou shu,xiao cheng tu.
Predict life:bazi,zi wei dou shu(similar with western astrology),qi men dun jia
predict specific thing:mei hua,qi men dun jia
qi men dun jia can predict anything,from a cell to national war.

All methods have same basic principle from I Ching,but the prediction form and skills are different.
what "Shared Readings"use is Mei Hua,predict future by 64 hexagrams.But I don't know much about it.
Now in china,qi men dun jia is studied by more and more people.Because it is a stereoscopic prediction model which connects with Feng Shui to Change future.
No other method is better than it.There are cases in my site.

Li Guofei

visitor
Reaction score
but qi men dun jia related to war and military ,so the highest government wrote so many fake books to print out and released .so today's qi men dun jia is not the real ,at least not the complete as Tang dynasty.

tzeching

visitor
Reaction score
...its been awhile since this thread has taken life...can we revived this? so here goes, does anyone have access or can share the books written by john frederick aka jack sweeney on qi men dunjia and da liu ren?:rofl:

tzeching

visitor
Reaction score
the words disappeared....must have a meaning,so here it is again, as a sort of exchange,i have a basic,intermediate and advance ebook from an ecourse on ze wei doshu as offering to prof. sweeney's books.
:blush:

Brendon

visitor
Reaction score
are you sure i mean it sounds really amazing you know when you get to hear such things like you have people around who can really predict the best of yours.

C

cjgait

It's just too tempting a target. When someone calls themselves 'master' my snarkiness just comes out of its own looking for someone to lampoon.

And then there's the whole concept of predictive divination.

The ancients used the Yi to resolve doubts. The only place I find 'magic' predictions of concrete events with particulars is in myth and legend.

So is this 'top Chinese astrology' a way to resolve doubts...or a way to predict the future? If the latter, could we have some concrete examples? Could we see a prediction here in this thread, for instance, with measurable results that can be demonstrated to have occurred at a later date?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).