...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Experiences with Unchanging Castings- Hexagram 10

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Your Experiences with Unchanging Castings- Hexagram 10

These threads aim to show how people have felt unchanging answers from the inside.

It might be more important to see how unchanging castings feel subjectively because as others have discussed sometimes it's quite hard to get perspective on the unchanging castings....as if one were in it but with no vantage point, no point of reference.. no relating hexagram, no place to stand to look at it, you are in it as discussed here http://onlineclarity.co.uk/answers/2...rns-of-change/

Not always of course sometimes it's just a clear answer but anyway onto hexagram 10

As these threads are just about subjective experience I have to say I personally have found hex 10 uc not a great answer. I know we can't say this hexagram is 'positive' and that one is 'negative' and so on but I've found with 10uc it's somewhat laborious and inhibited progress. In relationships in particular it seems one has to tread so gingerly, slowly, carefully it can't really flow. Overall I've had a sense of great inhibition with 10uc and so I'm not always so pleased to see it now. It's halted and I feel often quite literally halts me in my tracks....and its 'phew' to get away and go somewhere a bit more comfortable. Hex 10uc for me has actually felt quite heavy and restrictive.

Thats only my experience though.

I like the picture AQ posted in this thread re 10uc http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/frien...ad.php?t=15870

Having looked through some threads of 10uc doesn't seem people do have much luck with relationship issues with this cast.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojina For This Useful Post:

mulberry (September 29th, 2015)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am a Sag and tend to go about things too enthusiastic. So I got quite a lot of 10 (with or without changing lines) to slow me down. Very useful! Every time I am thankful that I have been warned.
    'There's a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.'
    < Leonard Cohen >

5. The Following User Says Thank You to heylise For This Useful Post:

galatea11 (November 25th, 2016)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I don't think I've ever had 10 unchanging. Certainly not in the past 7 years (since I was keeping my journal in the same place). I've only had the hexagram itself about once a year. Odd. Perhaps I rarely get close enough to tigers.

Sorry, this is a singularly useless post. Where is the button for 'I wonder why you bothered adding this'?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hilary For This Useful Post:

olga (November 6th, 2015)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

sometimes you can tread on em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyqKGCyHF6I

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

actually the video kinda bears out my experience of hex 10uc here

In relationships in particular it seems one has to tread so gingerly, slowly, carefully it can't really flow. Overall I've had a sense of great inhibition with 10uc and so I'm not always so pleased to see it now. It's halted and I feel often quite literally halts me in my tracks....and its 'phew' to get away and go somewhere a bit more comfortable. Hex 10uc for me has actually felt quite heavy and restrictive.
    I mean the woman seemed to be having fun at first but after a while I think that tiger may have felt quite heavy and that a 'phew' would be felt when she got away even though she enjoys it....

I wish I could do that with a tiger or a lion

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I think it's a man. Anyway, he (or she) does seem to be treading with some care - slowing down so as not to trigger too much of a predatory response, keeping it slow, and of course having the handy towel available as a substitute leg to sink teeth into.

And yes, I wish I could do that, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I seem to get hex 10 quite a bit, does that mean I'm just not getting it really at all it seems to me its about how we store and release energy.

I cast 10uc some time back when asking about a way to proceed in buying some power cables and power supplies for my hifi. As it turned out the cables i went with are not unlike a large cat's tail.

I took it that the way I needed to go was step by step feeling my way forward rather than just striding forward... moving like the cat, being precise and having poise, trusting in instincts rather than thinking it through.

The decision to go forward was already made and the goal identified but how I got there was still open and fluid and not just about taking the most immediate route... Staying grounded, flexible and in the moment.

I suppose Tiger needs to be restrained with that stored or bound energy and it is in the way the muscle tension is used to deliver the energy to ground quietly without causing unnecessary disturbance. There was the potential to tread on a few toes with what I was doing and if I blustered forward could have been some collateral damage in relating to do with what I bought and who I bought it through.

I imagine with the trigrams heaven confers great energy and purpose and then lake below captures and releases it more gently and with grace.

Thankfully I ended up with music that sounds much that way as well.

Graham
    Last edited by li chien; January 22nd, 2013 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Virgo nature

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to li chien For This Useful Post:

curious1 (November 10th, 2015), steve (April 16th, 2018), Trojina (January 22nd, 2013)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I suppose Tiger needs to be restrained with that stored or bound energy and it is in the way the muscle tension is used to deliver the energy to ground quietly without causing unnecessary disturbance. There was the potential to tread on a few toes with what I was doing and if I blustered forward could have been some collateral damage in relating to do with what I bought and who I bought it through

Yes nice point...too often people just see the tiger as the scary thing wheras actually the tiger has to use alot of control of himself. All that muscle and power is precisely used.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojina For This Useful Post:

steve (April 16th, 2018)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

True that sometimes the tiger's within you. I think Karcher has this as a primary meaning: keeping your own teeth to yourself, not 'sneering and scolding'. Another way to look at it: if you contain a tiger, perhaps it might also swallow you from within.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hilary For This Useful Post:

galatea11 (November 25th, 2016)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast