...life can be translucent

Menu

#21.2.4.6 and 19

bcrawfo299

visitor
Reaction score
I ask the question Will I be happy in my new home and got the answer 21.2.4.6 and 19. It seems that whenever i use I Ching I get the same answer. What does the 8th month mean and in 21 why does it tell me to use an investigator ir judge. I did just get out if a relationship, and my partner cheated. That is why I move out. But not sure why i keep getting 19. Thanks for any help

wind

visitor
Reaction score
Did the separation from your previous relationship involve divorcing? If it does and you are not finalized, you are being referred to legal guidance because the new home would be considered a marital asset and require dividing in the divorce proceedings.

You asked about your happiness in your new residence, 19 is implying that it is approaching. There is a change coming. So if you're unhappy now, you soon will be happy. Best wishes!

bcrawfo299

visitor
Reaction score
No we just broke up after three years. And since I got rid of everything to move here she bought all the stuff to go into my new apt. But im thinking i might need something in writing so it does not come back to bite me in the a**.

wind

visitor
Reaction score
That might be what the 21 and moving lines is pointing to. Just pay mind to what happens and protect yourself legally, if you have to. Otherwise, it looks like you have happiness coming your way!

bcrawfo299

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, cause I read it as something bad was going to happen. Its great that something good is finally going to happen. The last three years hasnt been good to me.

B

blue_angel

Bcrawfo299,

Hexagram 21 is about biting through in a way described as hard with your teeth. Bite through to see the truth and reality, really listen and pay attention. You wont necessarily need a lawyer, especially since the question asked was "will I be happy in my new home?"
So unless when casting, your head was unclear, and you were thinking about the break up and not the question. I don't see how that's relevant. If you keep getting 19. I would really take a good look at 19 and all of the advice in it.

19 is approaching yes, its good, like spring, something to look forward to, I see it as look forward to a good future, things are going to go well now. The 8th month was once described to me by some wise soul on this forum, not to take it literally. If we took it literally then a million disasters would be happening in the month of August. When put that way, all its metaphor means... time of decay will come again, so enjoy life while it is good and fresh, and act on it, when life is down again persevere, jump over the hurdles, you will get through if you are determined. If you think about it, describes spring and how great the energy is and describes possible misfortune in 8th month... well 8th month is August when the fall is coming and leaves are going to start falling, things will die... time of decay. Just my two cents.

So in a short sentence, bite through to see the truth and reality, good times to look forward to.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).