...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Experiences with Unchanging Castings- Hexagram 19

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

19 uc has always been reassuring and Positive IME, notably i cast it for a job prior to the interview, got the job had regualr shifts and they wanted me for more, but i ended up not wanting to do them all as some we very early morning and i couldn't get there without a car. Interestingly towards the end of winter, before the I quit because the boss wasnt actually managing operations instead two of her instructors that had been there the longest unoffically managed everything and it was just too many peop managing.

20 uc , just qucikly as i realise this is not the 20 thread, retrospectively has outlined actions i really needed to think about a bit longer before doing. Even though in casting 20 i did 'contemplate' my ans, still didnt look long or hard enough, so i now respond with extra patience when i get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am curious about what Wikiwing says regarding H19 UC :

To receive hexagram 19 with no moving lines is unusually auspicious. It means there is no pitfall of the eighth month anywhere in sight.
    [hide] - [top] - [edit]
    Is is ALWAYS unusually ausipicious? How was the above comment derived?

I notice Wikiwing also mentions H 19 in relation to an illness reaching a critical point. When this is the case can it be recevied unchanging --- in which case it may not be unusually auspicious?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by callingcrane View Post
    I am curious about what Wikiwing says regarding H19 UC :

Is is ALWAYS unusually ausipicious? How was the above comment derived?
    I don't know, as it isn't mine. I wouldn't put money on any reading being always anything, but I had a couple of 19s unchanging last year to do with looking after my Mum-in-law when she was ill - and she's made a really impressive recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by callingcrane View Post
    I notice Wikiwing also mentions H 19 in relation to an illness reaching a critical point. When this is the case can it be recevied unchanging --- in which case it may not be unusually auspicious?
    The timing of my 19s wasn't the critical point exactly, more the prelude to it.

But I wasn't asking how things would turn out, but about what I could do. I turned out to be the one with more helpful resources to draw on - experience, patience, and the support of many powerful 'ancestors'. So at first I thought I would be the one nearing and caring, but I found myself, as I was doing this, watched over and sustained by benevolent spirits.

I think that was a 'here's all you need to know, we'll keep it simple for you' unchanging.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hilary For This Useful Post:

canislulu (December 4th, 2013), knot (February 2nd, 2018)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

watched over and sustained by benevolent spirits.
    I once asked "what is a guardian spirit?" (I was reading something that talked about them, I think) and got 19uc. That image seemed to fit so well: "teaches and reflects untiringly; accepts and protects the people without limit." I know it's supposed to apply to the noble one, and of course it often or usually does. But maybe guardian spirits are a model for the noble one's behavior.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knot For This Useful Post:

olga (February 12th, 2017), poised (January 3rd, 2015), Trojina (December 6th, 2013)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's a sentence which perfectly describes each manifestation of unchanging 19 in my life:

"Two steps forward are followed by one step backward."

So, progress, but with stepping back, maybe sometimes to see the bigger picture or just things being (maybe on purpose) slowed down. Not smooth linear progress, but progress fo'real :)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maudie For This Useful Post:

yasmin (January 1st, 2014)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have drawn 19UC for my year 2014... I will make sure to keep you posted on developments!

sooo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hilary View Post
    I wouldn't put money on any reading being always anything
    Amen.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yasmin View Post
    I have drawn 19UC for my year 2014... I will make sure to keep you posted on developments!
    Thanks! we'll look forward to it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hilary For This Useful Post:

yasmin (January 22nd, 2014)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got 19 a lot with a recent ex. We started in spring, things were going up and up and up, and then as if on cue - broke up right after New Year's. It is indeed a time of many positives, but it's not of any lasting value I guess. Well, the lessons you learn along the way put aside, that is.

However, if I had been truly present, then the misfortune of the 8th month wouldn't have happened. Meaning that if I had really paid attention to this man, I would've saved my ass and gotten out of it sooner Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

19 is always a hex that makes me go "huh?!" and it will continue to be it.
    Last edited by kkappa; January 24th, 2014 at 02:29 PM.
    "Remind people of their own magic - not some outside force that drives them to success or failure" - S. Grossberg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kkappa For This Useful Post:

Trojina (June 12th, 2014)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have read somewhere that in the case of unchanging hexagrams one should consider the complementary (some call it shadow) hexagram too. In the case of 19 this is 33.
    I have just got 19 unchanged and experienced it for three weeks and have also looked back into my old notes for the same and would confirm this.
    You will have a better than usual experience, but with a drop of vermouth: If you want to meet a person you will phone. If you want to phone, you will change e-mails... But you will, and more than usual. And open a new door and be useful there.
    The success announced by 19 is there, but more in the little things. While the new door opens slowly the old door closes and you have to accept retreat for the old.
    A situation where a big mind openness is needed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ricciao For This Useful Post:

Trojina (June 12th, 2014)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast