...life can be translucent

Menu

#4 as 3 months?

weiwuwei

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

A few weeks ago, I did a reading over a possible job I was applying for, getting 4.2.5->20 . After applying and calling them, they told me that the job is a 3-month temporary position which may or may not become permanent. An interview has been scheduled.

My question: Could the advice regarding asking something three times be re-interpreted as what will happen over each month? Lines 2 & 5 and #20 could be interpreted as advice, as they seem to fit the description (and I have done something similar in the past).

Has anyone here gotten a #4 regarding three different periods of time?

Thank you!

weiwuwei

visitor
Reaction score
This wound up being the third in a series of 3 similar situations. I am not working there anymore. "The young fool seeks me"

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
That's interesting. I most definitely have received 4 regarding things which are temporary, and therefore inconsequential, because it will mostly likely happen again (thinking of an actual experience regarding a dental procedure).

That is why consultants demand retainer agreements, and someone with a short attention span probably changes jobs fairly frequently or works in a creative or multitasking profession.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).