...life can be translucent

Menu

8.3.4 / about an old love

ana mariana

visitor
Reaction score
This is about a man from my past who recently reappeared. I still care about him and have reasons to believe he still has some feelings for me too yet this was not a good relationship and I doubt it will ever get better, mostly because of his immaturity and moody ways. I asked what should I know about his feelings for me and what is the potential for a relationship between me and him and received the same answer to both my questions, hexagram 8.3.4 to 31. After getting the same answer twice it's very clear to me that this is not necessarily a picture of his feelings, but more an image of something Yi wants me to see in relation to this man. Line 8.3 makes me think I'm searching for the right partner in the wrong place...Any thoughts anyone? Thank you in advance for your help. :bows:

ana mariana

Last edited:

Tigercat

visitor
Reaction score
I just had awesome personal experience with hex 8 lines 3,4 changing to 31

I was being tempted into making a bad choice, because my attitude was totally wrong (line 3) and I should have been demonstrating loyalty instead (line 4)

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I just had awesome personal experience with hex 8 lines 3,4 changing to 31

Hi,
Why don't you start a new thread and tell us the details of the experience?

And, are you certain the experience is over and done with?

D

diamanda

what should I know about his feelings for me
what is the potential for a relationship between me and him
and received the same answer to both my questions 8.3.4 > 31

He's not the right person for you, his feelings for you are not what you'd like them to be.
But a relationship with him is certainly very possible (if you can accept the above line, that is).

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The question was originally posted in 2013 and the person who asked it has not been here since 2014, 3 years ago so I don't think they will see this..and also I expect the situation has moved on.

Tiger cat tacked a comment on reviving thread and making people think it's a new query which it isn't.

Moss Elk said to TC

Why don't you start a new thread and tell us the details of the experience?

And, are you certain the experience is over and done with?

Yes it would be far less confusing than tacking comments on to threads this old.

D

diamanda

The question was originally posted in 2013 and the person who asked it has not been here since 2014, 3 years ago so I don't think they will see this..and also I expect the situation has moved on.
Lol, indeed, my bad. I noticed the date on the other thread, but didn't on this one.
Yes for sure the situation must have moved on by now...

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
A classic case, the funniest I've ever seen here of where someone answers old post is where someone asked something like 'should I go out tonight ?' and a decade later, yes a whole 10 years later, some kind person responded with something like 'yes I think that would be a good idea' :rofl:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).