...life can be translucent

Menu

Your Experiences with Unchanging Castings-Hexagram 27

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yi seems to me to have many ways to say "well what do you think ?" and 27uc is one of them. The most concrete experience I have of it was on asking about what I needed to know about using support groups for something. I felt that time Yi took the question, returned it, replying "well what do you need it for ? What do you need from it ? Does it, will it, how will it feed you ? " I think I was being directed to consider clearly what my needs were and how and if such groups could nourish those requirements. I think I'd asked "what do I need to know about these support groups in general ?" .....and Yi said "well whaddya want ? :cool:". At least it clarified my thought processes....my task being to consider my needs which I suppose should have been obvious..and yet wasn't quite till it was pointed out, plainly by 27uc. Sometimes I think unchanging casts do have this underlined quality, stark and simple, perhaps 'emphatic'.

Looking under the hexagram search 27 uc has come up for dentistry...of course, but I've not yet found any other clear examples of others experience with it.

Wing, who writes a paragraph for all the hexagrams in unchanging form says ;

"You are the product of everything you put into your body and mind. In it's static form NOURISHING is perfectly balanced. The upper trigram, KEN, stillness meditates upon the new growth quickened by the lower trigram, CHEN, arousing. If you are satisfied with the state of your inquiry, then continue your input habits, for they are producing the current situation. If you are discontent then you must seriously alter your appetites."

I guess that saying something similar......"whaddya want ?" does that food feed you well ? can that, whatever it is that is the subject of your question, nourish you as you would wish it to ?

Anyone have quite a different experience with/sense of 27 uc ?

knotxx

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
This was super useful to me--thanks. I don't often get this hexagram as advice, and this really clarified it for me.

I once asked for "a picture of John Kerry's state," on the US election night that he was (as it turned out) losing to George W Bush, and got 27uc. Since then, as a description of a state, I always see 27uc as a pair of open-hanging jaws, seeking & seeking for nourishment (in this case, votes), anywhere it can be found -- but not necessarily getting it, at all. That one reading has tended to color my perception of this hexagram as PORTENT OF DOOM: you go hungry! But as I say, you have helped clarify it for me, trojan. Thanks.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Phew, thanks for that, that's an interesting example.

I was beginning to think no one one here had ever cast 27uc and remembered what it meant for them.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
lots of 27 especially in a certain period... I try to forget ! :rolleyes:

Nothing profound to share, just the obvious: "you have to nourish yourself"... a conspiracy between Yi and doctors :hissy:

:)bag: unhealthy eating patterns and unhealthy thoughts:bag:)

- end of discussion :mischief:

:D

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
I've had 27uc three times in two days this week.
I'm in a crisis now, i don't know what to do, what career to pursue, what activity is the best fit for me.
And I've been getting 48.3.5 on a regular basis, "You have talents but are not aware/using them", and also a lot of 7 and 8

So i tried this question: What is my true vocation? - 27. Nourishing? hmm Read the post about dentistry, no not for me. Well i need more joy in my life yes. I feel that i'm missing something, but what??

Then i asked what are my hidden talents - 7. "Being a leader?? hmm"
Then some more questions trying to narrow it down (get a job here or there ...). The answers were not so good.

Should i nourish my spirit? - 27. OOh.
I've asked that because whole November i was reading books by Dolores Cannon. So much information there! From past lives|between lives|aliens|Jesus, u name it. And the theme of meditation and 'developing the spirit was everywhere. Highly recommend her books for reading to all the people of the Earth.

Next day i wanted to go on a meeting with potential employer, to get a job as a driver, but got so discouraged by the world( bad weather, snowing, had to dig my car out of snow, rude drivers on the streets breaking rules, got a 10 foot torrent of muddy water poured on my car from the other guy's car, completely obscuring the windshield, in a turn) ... many small things. And i thought to myself - do i reeeaally want this? 5 days a week in this crazy big town full of uncultured drivers? (Pop. 15 million). And i thought - No, there must be something else. Also, in the morning i got 56.3.4 -> 23, so that already told me 'not to settle yet'.

Sitting at home in the evening, thinking and thinking:
I read line 4 from hex 56:
Shows the traveller in a resting-place, having (also) the means of livelihood and the axe, (but still saying), 'I am not at ease in my mind.'

I've a job yes, boring one, pay is not so good, but it is still a job. I've got a place to stay, and family. But i want more!)

Ever since i saw Star Wars at the age of 5, I've had an interest in the occult/magic. Later - regressive hypnosis and UFO's. Astral projections, Tarot, Buddhism( Osho, awareness ) and now i-ching.

So i asked:
Should i pursue meditation(hex 48 and line 5) / cultivate awareness (real life and also for lucid dreaming and astral projections) and be a spiritual leader(hex 7)? - 27.

How will i benefit if i focus on meditation instead of finding a job? - 51.

I finished my session with question: "What have i learned today?" - 18.6 -> 46. (Aha moment!)
Line 6: Does not serve kings and princes. He aims at higher purposes.

Huang: This is a famous line, and it embodies the romantic ideal of the philosopher hermit, who, in spite of his superior learning and talents, deigns not to cast his lot with mundane world - unless a truly noble cause beckons.

Hex 46: Pushing upward has supreme success. One must see the great man. Do not be afraid! Departure to the south brings good fortune.

Don't know whats gonna happen, but i meditate every day now)

Last edited:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
It's 21:45 and I just got home from an easy job that took about 4 hours of my time.
At 18:45 a friend called me, and asked me to give him a ride (to take him home) at around 23pm, I told him "I'm not sure about it, I'm on a job and i don't know when i'll be free". I said i would call him as soon as i got home.

I'm hungry, i'm tired, and if would agree to drive my friend home i'll be back around midnight - my bedtime.
I've asked Yi "How will i benefit from driving my friend home?" - 27uc.
"What if i choose to stay home, eat and read a book" - 58.1.2 -> 45.

So i called my friend, and told him that i just want to stay at home and relax, he said Ok, no problem.

Hex 27 said to me: "Take care of yourself!"
Wilhelm : Focus on how one may provide nourishment to fill one's own mouth.

yicard27.jpg

I feel very good about my decision :)

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
"You reap what you sow" has seemed to capture it best for me.

Maybe influenced by "He who cultivates the inferior parts of his nature is an inferior man. He who cultivates the superior parts of his nature is a superior man (W/B, BkI, Judgment)." bringing up the farming image. Maybe what you grow on your own, especially within, is best:

Got it after asking best role I can play for my newlywed daughter and son-in-law (now with baby) in more of a long-term over many years sense when questioning. Re nourishing self, have since been drawing in more body, mind, spirit practices, but maybe more importantly, refining my personality for best positive influence. Re nourishing others, have been mindful of their needs and trying to always be seen as a help, not burden to their family. So far, so good.

Along those lines, got it when asking what the best expression of my personality looked like in a weekly reading which mostly related to work at the time. Re self-nourishment, it definitely gave me a sense of taking the high road and avoid falling in with the instant gratification of the low (gossip, humor in bad taste, etc.). Re nourishing others there, by taking the high road, being a good role model.

IG :bows:

TwoGeese

visitor
Reaction score
Don't know whats gonna happen, but i meditate every day now)

I know this is an old post but I found this extremely helpful. I have been in this same spot for the past 9 years (off and on thank god or I'd be in the hospital). I have been meditating everyday for about 2 years while I find it helpful I still watch myself get all sucked in future tripping etc. it is better but it still happens. I got this (27 uc) the other day and I was once again asking about a job/path. I am getting the impression that Yi really does not care what you do for money or for life path for that matter as long as you are doing it from your center.
EXTREMELY frustrating for me as I would gladly follow any path I was given if only I knew what it was- but Yi has already answered that to by hex 6 saying I was arguing with what is. I don't have much else to say about it just that I can relate to the anxiety and frustration and the feeling of doing the "right" thing.
:bows:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have an inexplicable 27uc to share. Frankly most 27uc readings are inexplicable IMO :rolleyes:

Last week I was going to a show in the centre of the city. The weather here is constant gale force wind and rain right now, it's pretty extreme. I knew that night the city centre would be heavy traffic in heavy rain and wind, parking needed thinking through. I know from experience it needed thinking through.
So though I wouldn't usually ask this I asked Yi for parking advice that night and got 27 uc. That was no help at all as I didn't know what it meant.

So I had 2 options
a. park on a road a little way from the centre
b. park in a multi storey car park very near the venue

Disadvantages of a)
1. I would get drenched by the wind and rain even in walking that distance and arrive sodden
2. I'd probably have to use a parking meter anyway which is a nuisance

Disadvantages of b)

1. Huge multi storey car park, bewildering, I could drive around it for hours and come out the wrong exit anyway. I have an appalling sense of direction and am easily bewildered.

2. It's a bit creepy there at night....and in day really.

As I didn't understand 27uc as advice I asked two separate questions

Just parking in the road ? 60 uc

Using the huge creepy car park 3.5.6>27

Ah there's the 27 again.

I decided just to see what I did when I got in the car as these answers didn't mean much to me. I found myself heading into the creepy multi storey car park. So I'd taken option 3.5.6>27. Hmmmm

First I accidentally sailed past the ticket machine which stopped the barrier arm working which meant I was stuck behind the barrier and so was everyone else behind me. I apologised profusely to the growing queue of cars as someone called the security guard down. In the end I was told to reverse,( which meant everyone else reversing too) get the ticket and the arm lifted. :blush: Then I drove round and round and round and round the car park. There were no spaces that I could see and worse many levels were inexplicably blocked, no entrance. I was disorientated. :eek:uch: Still I was determined not to get to a 3.6 situation and give up. Eventually I found a space on the 11th floor of the car park which was outside, high up, with gales and rain lashing down. The lifts did not seem to be working so I hurtled down 11 flights of stairs and found my way to the venue. On arriving and asking where to go I was called back to reception having left my keys there. I was then sent up another 2 flights of stairs, entered the theatre, and as I was late had to climb another set of stairs to the back. Since I was late the show, which I was actually going to to support some friends had already started. I was 15 minutes late and they had already been on once. I clambered through the audience to the empty seats at the top and threw myself down, wet and exhausted. Then I watched the rest of the show :D hah 3.6 didn't get me !

After all that I do wonder what the initial 27uc was telling me. And of course 27 was the relating for the 3.5.6<>27.

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the 27uc was "do you actually need to do this !?" :rofl:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
3 > 27 about the car park - the "Jaws" (27) at the "Beginning" (3)? (Ticket machine etc.)

That only explains a tiny bit of your vast misadventures, though, and not the 27uc part...meh.

If this had happened to me, I don't think I would have considered myself to have beaten 3.6 at all - I think I would have thought that 3.6 had gotten me good! :cloud: :eek:uch:

Maybe the 27uc is just saying, "Hunger." Like, "hunger," period-end-of-sentence, without any promises of what your hunger (committment to be there) would get you?

Or maybe more like "you will need a lot of "hunger" (motivation/desire/committment) to see this through?

Maybe the latter, since in the end you were glad you persevered and even felt a bit triumphant about it?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well I had a mini light bulb moment.....and I think the questions "is this necessary ?" and "what is necessary ?" were/are some key questions with 27uc.

I got it first unchanging. That was Yi handing me the question back...saying in effect "what is necessary/do what is necessary". I didn't have to go. I actually went in the spirit of lending support to the event but I needn't have since the place was packed to the rafters. But as I did choose to go the answer was telling me straight to do what was necessary to park. Well it was giving me the question back and quite right ! How much was it necessary for me to 'eat' the show and park to eat the show...?

We spoke of synchronicities on another thread....well I came across this song....which isn't that widely played twice in one day recently

Well this is hex 27 thread and IMO 27 has the word 'necessary' all over it's forehead. And in future I will be thinking around questions of necessity next time I get 27 uc. Maybe the bear had the right idea ?

[video=youtube;9ogQ0uge06o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9ogQ0uge06o#t=9[/video]

Maybe the 27uc is just saying, "Hunger." Like, "hunger," period-end-of-sentence, without any promises of what your hunger (committment to be there) would get you?

Or maybe more like "you will need a lot of "hunger" (motivation/desire/committment) to see this through?

Maybe the latter, since in the end you were glad you persevered and even felt a bit triumphant about it?

Yes I reckon all those can apply...

(and yes I did feel a tad triumphant :rofl: silly but I felt I had won against the perils of 3.6. There have been occasions where I have gotten so badly lost I have just gone home and to me that is 3.6)

Last edited:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
We spoke of synchronicities on another thread....well I came across this song....which isn't that widely played twice in one day recently

Awww :D. I haven't seen or heard that at all lately. Made me smile. Thank you for that bit of sweetness (er...not even just the honey).

That was a helpful synchronicity, and I do see what you're saying about "necessity" (hex 27 > nourishment > what would nourish you > what you need > necessity). And I can see how it could also be telling you that it wasn't a necessity.

Still, it seemed (to me) a roundabout way to answer your question about parking. Hex 39 - Difficulties, certainly Delay - would have described the situation all too well.

So - rhetorical question - why 27uc instead? Well...you already knew it was a nasty mess outside, and you were still somewhat willing to go. You didn't need Yi to tell you that going out would be "difficult" (the "delay" aspect is another matter). If you'd gotten 39uc, would it have dissuaded you from going?

Did/do you feel as if you "needed" the night out? Even after all the tribulations getting there, did you feel "nourished" by it?

People say that Yi sometimes addresses something deeper than the question being asked - do you think this was an example of that? Am torn between that, and what you said about Yi tossing it back at you with a shrug, like, "Well, you know you don't have to do this." Or do you think 27uc covered both bases at once?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Did/do you feel as if you "needed" the night out? Even after all the tribulations getting there, did you feel "nourished" by it?

Definitely. It felt like getting to a bit of magic. :D

People say that Yi sometimes addresses something deeper than the question being asked - do you think this was an example of that? Am torn between that, and what you said about Yi tossing it back at you with a shrug, like, "Well, you know you don't have to do this." Or do you think 27uc covered both bases at once?

Well many would point out it wasn't a question I actually needed to bring to Yi. Ordinary thinking would do. In 27 doesn't it say to observe how others nourish themselves ? The possibilities for solution were what any other human being would think of, it's an ordinary choice. The question was specifically around a human need. I think Yi was being pragmatic as if to say "the ordinary human solutions to deal with this necessity, if it is a necessity, are what you need to look to here".

But maybe yes the answer covered several bases at once. I felt like being in the environment of a big theatre...partaking of the event. However the reason I went was the people I knew were concerned there wouldn't be a big audience, wanted to sell tickets, that's why I thought I'd go. But I don't think they needed to worry about that as the place was packed. So I was also in a way offering nourishment by buying the ticket.

Well 27uc does remain still something of a mystery to me but I do think I want to keep the word 'necessity' close by for when I get it again just as reminder of what I think is often the nub of it.

I have to tell you, just because it amuses me that one of the synchronicities of the song was while I had my mouth wide open at the dentist (27) he suddenly said to the nurse "what is your favourite Disney song ?" which I thought was a peculiar question. Maybe something on the radio made him say that. He paused for a moment whilst excavating my tooth and said thoughtfully "I think Bare Necessities is my favourite".

People say that Yi sometimes addresses something deeper than the question being asked - do you think this was an example of that?

But sometimes Yi addresses something shallower than the question being asked...like 'don't read too much into this'. You know I think my 27 here was like that. Mind you here my question couldn't get much shallower...it was about parking :D

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Haha, maybe "Bare Necessities" was really literal - you clearly got a "bare necessity" parking spot - not under roof, no working elevators - you were "barely" better off in the parking garage than you'd have been on the street :rolleyes:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
In keeping with 27uc having to do with necessity - has anyone had any experiences of 27uc meaning "NOT necessary"? In the sense of Yi saying, "It's not necessary for you to worry about or deal with" the subject of the question?

It seems far-fetched to me. But I recently asked what ended up to be an obscene number of questions about something, without ever getting anywhere...27uc was the very first reading, and if Yi was telling me it's "not necessary" for me to worry about it, then no wonder nothing that followed made any sense or resolved the issue.

As I said, I think it's probably too much of a stretch. Just wondering if anyone's had any experiences.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
could be , imho. after all 27 ask us to ponder on what we feed ourselves. Worry about something that worrying doesn't help or leads to a solution is not a healthy food. We are having a difficult issue to solve in office and one of the partners is stuck to the problem and not the solution and adds negative vibes. we told him "is that helpful at this moment ? "

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
In keeping with 27uc having to do with necessity - has anyone had any experiences of 27uc meaning "NOT necessary"? In the sense of Yi saying, "It's not necessary for you to worry about or deal with" the subject of the question?

It seems far-fetched to me. But I recently asked what ended up to be an obscene number of questions about something, without ever getting anywhere...27uc was the very first reading, and if Yi was telling me it's "not necessary" for me to worry about it, then no wonder nothing that followed made any sense or resolved the issue.

As I said, I think it's probably too much of a stretch. Just wondering if anyone's had any experiences.

I don't think it's far fetched as it's what I spoke of in my initial post on this thread.

Here

Yi seems to me to have many ways to say "well what do you think ?" and 27uc is one of them. The most concrete experience I have of it was on asking about what I needed to know about using support groups for something. I felt that time Yi took the question, returned it, replying "well what do you need it for ? What do you need from it ? Does it, will it, how will it feed you ? " I think I was being directed to consider clearly what my needs were and how and if such groups could nourish those requirements. I think I'd asked "what do I need to know about these support groups in general ?" .....and Yi said "well whaddya want ? ". At least it clarified my thought processes....my task being to consider my needs which I suppose should have been obvious..and yet wasn't quite till it was pointed out, plainly by 27uc. Sometimes I think unchanging casts do have this underlined quality, stark and simple, perhaps 'emphatic'.

I didn't find support groups necessary. If 27uc is often asking you a question of whether this will nourish your needs or not then surely one possibility is that on reflection or investigation you find it isn't necessary.

Don't we go through this process each time we eat ? We do not eat anything at any time at random. We ask ourselves automatically ;

are we are hungry ?

what food is best to eat right now ?

how long till the next meal time ?

is it nourishing...?

does this food meet our needs ?

We ask ourselves all these questions on a subconscious level for what we put in our mouths. If we are not hungry we may deem it unnecessary to eat.

(ok the questioning gets more lax with chocolate and cake...:mischief: but even then mostly we are aware of how much we eat aren't we)

Similarly perhaps with any topic....for example a proposed action, We may also need to ask ourselves these questions I think when we have 27uc.

Actually I recently had 27uc for going somewhere and in hindsight I think Yi was asking me to ask myself 'is this necessary ? How will this feed me on any level ? Mental , emotional etc etc

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think it's far fetched as it's what I spoke of in my initial post on this thread.

Yeah...this is a post I shouldn't have posted. It's not really a reportable situation, unless or until something resolves or more information comes to light.

Trojina, I can see how your reading led you to conclude that support groups were not necessary for you, that they would not nourish you. That could have some commonality with my situation, if it turns out that it's really not necessary for me to deal with my problem. Trying to unearth how I feel about it won't help me, though. It's not a "how do I feel about it" thing. (Well - I "feel" as if the problem needs solving, and maybe it really doesn't, but reflection isn't going to tell me that.)

One reason I thought it was far-fetched is that unchanging readings aren't "supposed" to mean "not" the hexagram, as in "not necessary."

Another reason is that I've gotten other readings which have essentially said, "don't worry about it," and none of them have been 27uc. So I didn't latch onto that possibility.

And for all I know 27uc was just telling me to "eat my dinner" :rofl: (which I ended up doing very late at night, because of being derailed by this issue).

Thank you both for your comments. You have convinced me that not trying to deal with the problem is a perfectly defensible interpretation of hex 27, supported, as Anemos nicely pointed out, by the fact that my attempts to deal with it or even to get illuminating readings on it were utterly fruitless. So that's what I'm going to do, darn it - nothing! La la chirp chirp!

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Lisa,

was thinking if 27 in your case could be about the "narrative" in your mind regarding that issue. H27's image is a mouth. I met with some friends early this week and one of them was talking about her new job. She had some serious problems there and she could acknowledge the fact that the department she is responsible for has major problems but while she was talking she kept being very negative for her performance. We had to interrupt her and help her re-phrase her narrative and re-frame the problem.

thus the superior man is careful of his words
And temperate in eating and drinking

The question " is that necessary ?" applies in that scenario too, imo. The word "temperate" could be taken that way , perhaps. You said that noone of the following readings made much sense so maybe Yi was trying to make you re-frame the issue ? ... or just cool down a bit ?

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
...was thinking if 27 in your case could be about the "narrative" in your mind regarding that issue. [...] [M]aybe Yi was trying to make you re-frame the issue ? ... or just cool down a bit ?

That is a good point, and it is possible. Yi might have been trying to head me off at the very beginning. It could have been saying "be temperate," as in, "do not do more than is necessary or prudent" in trying to figure this out. "If you see that you are getting nowhere, stop." And I did not, in fact, stop, until well after I should have. :deadhorse:

I remember Trojina, for one, agreeing that the I Ching can pack more than one idea into one reading. Maybe 27uc here was saying (1) it's not necessary for you to deal with this (too much/right now/at all), (2) just eat your dinner like a normal person! (3) the idea of temperance, both in trying to solve the problem and in doing readings about it.

However...I do think that directly saying "you don't have to worry about this," such as I've gotten in other, non-27 readings, would have been more comprehensible - and would have made the other stuff (dinner, temperance) a moot point.

Even if I had thought to interpret 27uc as asking me to consider the question, "Is this necessary?" I absolutely would have said, "Yes, it absolutely is necessary." I still think it's necessary, even though I've resigned myself (after several fruitless hours) to the fact that it's apparently not possible. I have reasons - good ones, in my opinion - for thinking it's a problem that needs solving. I would never have concluded, from 27uc as the very first word from Yi on the subject, "Oh! It's not necessary to worry about this! Yippee!" I think that in order to comprehend that message, I needed to be told, directly, "You do not have to worry about this," not asked to ponder whether I should worry (try to solve the problem).

That's why I was wondering if anyone had ever experienced 27uc as a declarative statement, "This is not necessary, period."

But - I can also see how merely raising the question, "Do you think this is really necessary?" might be enough to plant a seed that maybe it's not. People do that in real life all the time, maybe to seem more polite or something? Instead of saying, "We don't need to do this," people will ask, "Do you think we need to?"

The difference, of course, is that I could reply to a human, "What do you mean, 'do we need to,' of course we need to, why are you asking?" and they would then explain what they meant and why they raised the question. Explaining what it meant is NOT Yi's strong suit. Therefore, I do not see politeness (or beating around the bush, or whatever) as a productive tactic (and, in fact, Yi is often not polite at all).

Obviously I'm going back and forth here...

Basically I think you're both raising very good possibilities about 27uc, which are important to keep in mind in general when getting this reading. But how it all might apply to my specific situation is something I probably won't/can't know until it plays out more (assuming it does). As I said, I should have waited to post about this, but I can update if and when I know more :).

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe this is one of those things, as Trojina has pointed out, where you have to learn "how Yi answers," and I just have a lot to learn. IOW maybe other people would have understood the 27uc in a similar situation.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Explaining what it meant is NOT Yi's strong suit. Therefore, I do not see politeness (or beating around the bush, or whatever) as a productive tactic (and, in fact, Yi is often not polite at all).

:rofl: yup !!!

Many times Ι have found it helpful to think what a hex asks rather than what the respond is, so asking and challenging a reading or our thoughts and drives clarifies things.. well .. sometimes. :rant:

"how Yi answers " its something we don't know , we infer , i guess. keeping all the possibilities open its less likely we disregard aspects of a reading.

I asked just now " Yi, how you respond?" 43.1.2.4.5>15 . I wish not to derail this thread but I'm just mention that reading because there is a kind of overlap between h15 and 27 discussion and the "temperate" part

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked just now " Yi, how you respond?" 43.1.2.4.5>15 . I wish not to derail this thread but I'm just mention that reading because there is a kind of overlap between h15 and 27 discussion and the "temperate" part

Maybe the hexagrams there could mean that Yi "decides" (hex 43) how to respond based on the "reality" (hex 15) of each situation? Not sure...and those are too many moving lines for a Saturday morning, haha.

If and when there are illuminating developments on my 27uc, I'll update this. Maybe we should take bets on whether it will prove to be something worth all this premature discussion, vs. something mundane and boring. :rofl:

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
27 uc

I wonder if I might butt in here please. My recent experience with 27 makes me wonder if it means
"do what makes you feel good" I have been in a so-called 'relationship' which was making me feel insecure, unhappy, anxious, etc.,etc. I have just finished said relationship and now feel actually happy and free. I was expecting to feel very unhappy. I have read - can't remember where (I'm an oldie) that if a proposed action makes you feel good, do it, if it makes you feel bad, don't do it.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Me again - My son has been in a job where he comes home tired out and miserable, I've been advising him to leave if it makes him so unhappy. He has now been sacked (for the first time in his life) I suggest that he writes down every single thing he can do, then mark off the things he would not like to do until he comes to the one that he feels "mmm I could really enjoy doing that" then look for a job doing that.
Might that be a useful thing for Ashteroid to do? Isn't happiness the best nourishment.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).