...life can be translucent

Menu

What is wrong? 46, unchanging What is the cure? 24, unchanging

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
What is wrong? 46, unchanging

What is the cure? 24, unchanging

Would anyone mind elaborating on these readings about my dog? He has been in severe pain since Friday and has now been to the emergency vet and his standard vet. He is now medicated to be kept comfortable and control inflammation. The next recommended step by his vet was for him to see a neurologist for further (costly) testing. He has no neurological symptoms at this time but they suspect he has a herniated disk in his back. No tests have been done other than determining the pain is coming from his back and not his stomach as we thought.

Thank you so much.

B

blue_angel

I am so sorry your dog is in pain and for your worry. Its really hard to interpret this kind of a reading and really be accurate I think. The first thing that came to mind when reading both 46 and 24 was a splinter needing to be removed or a cyst.

24-your dog will need to rest and recover is what I mostly get.

46-Something that is not going to spread or get worse but will rise up
and out or be scraped away, which makes me think of a small surgery.
Could very well be his middle back. But I would go with what the vet says or get a second opinion if you think its needed. Sorry I couldn't be more help. What's your dogs name?

Blue_Angel

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
The answer for the pain is rest and more rest. As for the condition, I cannot understand it. Maybe your dog has a sprain or a strain of a back muscle. You must, of course, consult a vet, but I would put off any expensive tests for now and just keep the dog quiet. You know, it's really hard to read the I Ching for medical conditions, but hex 24 will always be "rest."

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much, Ginnie and Blue_Angel. As tough as it is, we're keeping him contained in small areas and/or his crate as often as possible. He seems in better spirits today so we are hoping for the best. It's just tough because neither of the 2 vets he saw could do anything to really diagnose the exact problem. I'm hoping it's a sprain or possibly a small fracture. I believe he may have jumped off the bed and slipped on the hardwood floor.

Thanks again

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).