...life can be translucent

Menu

Confused with 53.6 > 39

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,
I asked a question about changing my fitness training to 100% bodyweight exercises for the next 2 weeks and received 53.6 > 39 (I have reasons for this but would rather not skew the results with more information). I can elaborate further, if need be.

53.6 sounds great, but combined with 39 I'm thoroughly confused. Should I proceed? Or, hold off?

Thanks!

B

blue_angel

Hi,

53 is very slow gradual progress, one proper step at a time. Good for marriage.

Line 6- I could be wrong but seems to say, you have advanced, but will not advance any further if you change your fitness 100%. If you do you will
39- start limping or create obstacles (maybe injure yourself)

Since 53 is good for marriage, perhaps you should marry two different workout plans, do the bodyweights slowly and gradually.

Blue_Angel

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Blue_Angel,
Thank you - interesting point about 'marrying' 2 different plans. Also, interesting because I'm getting married in 2 weeks.

My planned program was just too much given my current circumstances and I felt the risk for injury was too high and simply not worth pursuing further. I'm currently visiting a chiropractor weekly and seeing positive improvements. Basically, I want to continue to train and see results but with a more holistic approach... I'm not in it for an ego boost. I'm simply looking to see further progress without killing myself or being injured at my wedding.

B

blue_angel

Congratulations!! That's wonderful!! Now, I want to look at the reading and see if it could be saying something about your marriage and not working out so much that you injure yourself. Maybe it even mirrored your thoughts (not wanting to injure yourself before the wedding) But I'll just leave it as is, with my first reading above. Best wishes to you :)

Blue_Angel

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Congratulations! Sometimes Yi responds to something else that's on our mind, not the question we think we're asking. It can sort of appropriate the time: just elbow right in there and reply to another subject. It looks to me like this is what happened in this case . . . Hex 53 is the hex of a traditional marriage following a period of engagement. Anyway, congratulations, again.

M

mirian

All the best 1eleven,

Just to add that 53.6 has sometimes worked for me as a rite of passage, when you leave bits of the past behind and start a new cycle in life. :bows:

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all so much!! I'm very excited and looking forward to it all. In addition to that, I'm definitely welcoming a new cycle in my life in other areas. I can see the edge...

Thank you again :) As far as training is concerned, I'm backing off for now and taking things slowly.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).