...life can be translucent

Menu

Is it possible to ask the IC that? how do you interpret it?

melissa91

visitor
Reaction score
Hello dear IC reader's,

I wonder if it's possible to ask IC about a current situation and it's possible outcome if you keep acting like you do right now ( by keeping a low profile according to a previous reading)? I asked that and got hex35 line 2,3 changing to hex50, and the "current" situation is about a misunderstanding that developed into a argument between me and the guy i like for a while ago & we're not talking to each others right now :/ So do you explain the reading above according the situation?

Best regards :bows:

melissa91

visitor
Reaction score
Firstly I'm thankful for your replay...they've always been so helpful and insightful...just like a wise words from a guardian angel :)
well, i asked almost the same as above " give me a reflection on the current situation and it's possible outcome if i keep on doing as i do right now?" and i got hex35 2,3 to 50!?:/

S

sooo

We can ask Yi anything we want, phrase it any clever way we may try to disguise our highest priority. I believe the answer depends mostly on where you are at in the moment. Not always, but it's an opportune time to slip the question "it" doesn't choose to answer. And that :stir: the cauldron.

B

blue_angel

Hi,

I am happy I can help, although its not my wise words just me trying to help interpret Ichings wise words, along with the help of other translators. :)

"Give me a reflection of the current situation and a possible outcome if I continue doing as I am?" Answer 35.2.3>50 I this is a very good reading for you. You can/will have success, blessings, and easily make progress.

35- speaks of growth or an advancement. Its like receiving blessings or gifts and through hard work you can make the most of those gifts, expanding them. I think it calls for you to express your thoughts or feelings. I can not remember where the quote is from but my partner reminded me of it "if you want peace, prepare for war" sometimes I think of that quote when I get this hexagram.

Line 2- you have anxiety about the way things are and the future? But waiting will bring about blessings for you, provided that you stay positive and happy. Take action when the time is right.

3- seems like, you will continue to grow, advance, and you will come to an agreement. Then you wont have any regrets.

50- I usually see this as putting in the right and best ingredients in order to cook up a wonderful relationship. But in this reading it seems, a new, much more fulfilling relationship will appear. Change is made
where you remove the bad, what doesn't work, and you have prepared
for this, grown in strength.

I suppose this could be speaking of a new relationship or the old relationship. I would ask another question to try to be sure. The one I like is "what is the general diagnosis for my relationship with (name)?" That is not a question I came up with myself, there are many other questions that seem to help. Another viewer may have a clearer understanding if mine was not so helpful.

Best wishes,

Blue_Angel

B

blue_angel

I feel what Meng said is good advice, I just seen that. I also feel you may have wanted an answer to more than one question? So maybe ask "am I on the right path?" Then "how should I proceed with (name)?" Or the question I stated above. Try to meditate first, (if you don't already). This way you are clear, calm, and have no anxiety or expectations when casting your question.

melissa91

visitor
Reaction score
I've done as you told me ( rephrasing my question) and now the reading does make sense more than the previous one ( thanks to you), which isn't "all that positive". It's on the contrary, seems like an ending ( if it's not already ended) but I just wanted to know where I'm standing & if there any possible way to keep things "on" and not completely " cut off" by acting a bit distant :/
And since I'm only a " beginner" in IC readings I keep explain them to my own favorite ( by turning a blind eye to some details that can be quite helpful) but with your acknowledged, insightful interpretation/ help i can gain a better insight over the situation ��
1- So the first question was " am I on the right path?" I got hex29, 1,6 > 61 which I translate as a " falling into an abyss" & true surrender to the current situation is the best savior.
2- the second question as you referred dear Blue_Angel " how should I proceed with "Him"? And got hex23,1,4,5 > 25? That doesn't look so bright :/ what do you think?

B

blue_angel

Hi,

I will try to help. "Am I on the right path?" Answer 29.1.6>61

29- I see as a warning that you are repeating patterns. When I think of falling into an abyss as you said, it makes me think of your mind swirling and swirling like a whirlpool. Either way, 29 is necessary for growth and learning in order to reach success or good.

Line 1- I think this can mean for you, whatever is swirling in your mind, let it go. Release it. Or whatever you are trying so hard to do, let go. So what have you been doing? Trying hard to keep distance from him? You know this inside.

Line 6- you haven't made contact with him right? You haven't tried to come to any agreement or work anything out? So I just see this line as saying you have kept yourself tied down. You've let your mind whirl until you don't know which way to go. But in life we must experience and live, even if its wrong. Then at least we will have learned and we will now know.
61- what makes you feel balanced? What is the great river you need to cross? What is the true you when everything else falls away? Do what makes you feel balanced, but take the risk to do that which feels absolutely right to your heart. Trust yourself, reach your intuition.

When getting a reading sometimes the Iching tells a step by step story of what we have been doing mixed with advice on what hasn't worked for us and what we can do to change it for the better. Sometimes it tells a story of how what we are doing now will turn out if we continue in that direction. There are times we don't figure this out and see how it applied until long after. Your first reading above 35>50 was a very positive reading. I will come back and start on the next reading so I can try to help you see how it applies to your life.

Blue_Angel

B

blue_angel

For the second reading "how should I proceed with him?" Answer 23.1.4.5>25
23- you still have some growing to do, you need to build up strength, and strip away what is bad for you.

Line 1- do what is right. Keep from thinking negative, be patient. Whatever you are doing now is not good, and if you continue you will destroy what you have built.

Line 4- you are in danger of destroying the positive and growth. Questions for you, are -is he positive for you? Was your relationship overall positive? Or would life be more positive without him?

Line 5- after you have figured out what has been wrong, you can make it right. Then everything will change for the better, either because you come to an agreement with him or because you have grown and now know what goals to pursue.

25- do what is right, then you will have success. If you don't know what is right, do not act but continue to grow in sincerity.

When you had your misunderstanding were there other people involved or another woman? Or maybe you thought there was when really there wasn't? If I am off disregard. Hopefully I helped some and something I said in my interpretation rings some truth in you so you can apply it.

Best wishes,

Blue_Angel

melissa91

visitor
Reaction score
Am sooo amazed of your way of explaining the whole reading....everything you've said/interpret make soooo sense...just down to the core despite that you're not aware of some details....dear Blue_Angel you've got yourself a believer....and a big fan of your IC interpretation :D

As for the first reading and "repeating patterns" i suppose it refers for the mistakes i've been making by being too good hearted toward people that don't deserves it and end up being " the bad guy" and back stabbed by them or the ones near them....That's what line 1 mabye trying to tell me ( to let go of the old me= changing)! not so sure thought...it could be letting go of my old way of thinking...
6- Just as you said, i haven't made contact because i think waaay too rational and let my head rule my heart all the time, just to avoid being hurt or rejected in some way.... swirling between the do and don'ts and end up by "don't" :/
61- is the question that i seem unable to find an answer for. What makes me balanced when everything falls away? Maybe "the hope" for things to get better? Still wondering...

As for the second reading, just as you said, there's other people involved ( another woman)! So as far as what IC reading says i think I've done what is right. Or at least what I thought was right! Despite that i ended up being hurt and the only one to put the blame on but....
And as for him/relationship being positive, i don't think so. I've been hurt and sad more than being happy or satisfied in any way.
5- I guess i know now...

Thank you so much for taking time to help me with this...your efforts are really appreciated ^_^

Best Regards :bows:

B

blue_angel

I am glad I can help. Just to be sure... you know for sure there is/was another woman? I only ask because as I was reading it seemed to describe someone having wrong assumptions and causing arguments. If there is another woman, possibly nothing happened with that other woman but before it does you need to express yourself or stand your ground? If that's completely off, forget I said anything. It was strange, I was reading the translation and writing it out and I kept seeing this but it wasn't clear enough.

melissa91

visitor
Reaction score
Yes I knew there was/is a another woman all the way long...and the person you've said making wrong assumptions that could've been me. But I don't act on them without keeping them for myself and keep analyzing them over & over and do nothing, just go with the flow. As for the arguments, that's the other woman for sure, I just know it, and yes there's nothing happened to here without only me.
There's nothing I can do about the situation without " withdrawing", keeping still & distant...
This might sound ridiculous but true but have you seen the movie " something borrowed"? That's exactly how the things/situation is with me right now except the ending ( which is a natural thing in real life)....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).