...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 8.3 > 39 What advice for me re timing to buy a house

curious1

visitor
Reaction score
I have huge difficulty with the landlord of the house I moved into last year and I think it may be good for me to buy a house and settle again. I pay a huge amount of rent every month and I started looking at properties. I am a bit concerned about my income stream. While I am extremely blessed by always having work, I worry a little that something happens next year which puts me in financial difficulty. I cannot deal with that. I already own a house in another city so if I do get stuck, I can always sell that and pay off the new house.

I asked Yi what advice for me re timing to buy a house and got 8.3 > 39.

I read all the items with Hex 8.3, but I am totally stuck with this and cannot make the connection between relationships and timing ??

Legge : 8 Pi indicates that under the conditions which it supposes there is good fortune. But let the principal party intended in it re-examine himself, as if by divination, whether his virtue be great, unintermitting, and firm. If he be so, there will be no error. Those who have not rest will then come to him; and with those who are too late in coming it will be ill.
line 3 :
Legge : n the third line, divided, we see its subject seeking for union with such as ought not to be associated with.
LiSe : Be severe in what you accept and what not. One rotten apple can spoil a whole basket, so throw it out. If that is not possible, then leave yourself. You have just one life, don’t waste it.
Hex 39 : Limping, obstruction.

House prices are on a negative growth, but there is a bit of movement of property in my town, Is Yi telling me to go ahead and not be late ? Or, do I reconsider the decision because I have the wrong emotions/intentions (escape dealing with a bad rental agent strongly)

Please help.

B

blue_angel

I will try to look at this further, but whenever most of us get 8, we ask again, because it says to in the answer. How was your question worded? When is the right time to buy a house?

S

sooo

Legge is so.. Legge. But I think he calls it right.

The term non-people, in line 3, I've found to be quite right too, at times. For instance, a company run like a machine by a system, would be non-people. A bank is non-people. It changes the meaning or implication of the line, to say, you hold with non-people. The result is: being thrown back upon yourself (39) to decide what is best for you.

curious1

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both. My question was "What advice for me re timing to buy a house "

curious1

visitor
Reaction score
I previously asked "what can I expect if I buy a house" and had Hex 51 unchanged. I am quite stressed about the roof over my head. I have a 14 year old daughter who loves the school she's in. Hex 51 made me uneasy.

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Are you speaking with a real estate agent? If so, you're partnering with the wrong one.

1eleven

S

sooo

I'd be remiss not to mention the wrong people in ourselves, such as wrong motives. Desperation, for example, rarely works to ones benefit in the long run.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).