...life can be translucent

Menu

two readings: one hex 19 unchanging, other hex 42.1.2.5 to hex 4

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Hey,

So I recently got into contact with someone who I've had as a friend, and something came to me so I asked the Yi What would the effects be if I asked this person to travel and meet this girl I've been in contact with online?" and received Hex 19 unchanging, which sounds like there are great changes on the horizon, that new growth will occur etc. I was interpreting this as possibly a flourishing of things between myself and this girl since it would be new if I met her in person etc.

I decided to ask the Yi another question after reading some other information about the first reading via the forums. I asked "What is the winter that is starting to thaw in my life?" and received 42.1.2.5 to 4. In general it looks like a good reading, the idea seems to be generous and that generosity comes back or something along that. But I'm not entirely sure if youthful inexperience of 4 comes within the first part of this reading or if it comes after this goodness. Is it saying the Yi has no further advice for me at this time and that I just have to go with it and gain experience on my own through living things out?
Thanks for any ideas or thoughts!
Magnus

S

sooo

Hey,

Fwiw, I received 19 before finalizing a trip to New Zealand, to meet a woman I (thought I) knew online. I was very optimistic about the reading, but nothing could have been worse for me at the time. 19 isn't necessarily a benevolent omen. I've found it to say - you're on your own to decide - here is the season for it, if you want to give it a go, but nary a guarantee of success; in fact a warning of misfortune when the eighth month comes. I've found eighth to be figurative. 19 can represent the early spring and growth of new life. Will it harvest in fall, and will it last through winter? Will it last? hmh.. don't count on it, but it's your call.

Last edited:

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, good insight. I hadn't thought of it in this sense, but it's good to consider. In connection with 4, she is also younger than me so maybe the stage in life is a bit different and would have an effect on how things go, in a less than positive way. Who knows. Maybe it's best to think further on it based on this feedback about 19 rather than rushing to any conclusions!

S

sooo

I'd hate to rain on a perfectly good romance. I'd just go into it with eyes wide opened. In fact, an ideogram from LiSe's site shows 19 as an overseeing eye:

hex19-a.gif

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
In reflecting since I last posted, I thought about my ex and how I did not see things clearly from the beginning. I've had experience where I definitely was not able to see the whole picture. I didn't use the Yi at the time, so I'm not sure what I would have gained possibly by having that tool at the time. But had I seen things more clearly in her life, I would have been able to see the end coming much more easily even before it really began. I feel like I'm kept more int he loop with this current girl, as she talks about friends/relationships to me on some level, if even just mentioning in passing. That way I can kind of think things through with more full knowledge than otherwise would have had if she wasn't as open. Now I'm wondering if its possible that this situation is the flip side of what I was in before, where I could be a guy this girl would come to from a relationship rather than being the guy being left behind. That would be interesting, though I'm not sure if good or bad. I have no clue if it would happen either.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).