...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 16.2.4>7 "What did my body understand that my mind couldn't grasp"

i chaching

visitor
Reaction score
hexagram 16.2.4>7 "What did my body understand that my mind couldn't grasp"

So my ex lives across the hall. We haven't seen each other for a week and a half. She came over to get her synthesizer. She said she's taking it over to her "friend's" house (I think she probably meant the guy she is seeing) because there is more room over there. As I've stated before, we broke up because I have a candida yeast overgrowth in my bladder and genitals that caused me to have challenges with my sexual function for a year and a half (the whole time we went out). Problem was, i did not know what the cause was til after we broke up. But she couldn't take the lack anymore, and 6 weeks after we broke up, she started seeing somebody else. She seemed desperate to reach out to somebody for "sexual therapy." I saw the guy. My impression is that he is nice, but doesn't fit her type physically. I think it's possible that the relationship will fizzle after a few months. Her and I have chosen to remain friends - so everything is very positive between us. I believe that once my candida is gone, I will return to normal and be able to satisfy a woman again. I want it to be her. I want her back!

The encounter I just had with her was very positive. I could have been sad and pleaded with her not to do what she's doing, but instead I was very supportive. In fact, I didn't mention anything. I just helped her get the synthesizer across the hall. i already told her that I want to get fixed and get her back again, so there's no pint in repeating this to her again. She already knows.

Q: "What did my body understand that my mind couldn't grasp during my encounter with my ex?"

hexagram 16.2.4>7

I would like to refrain from my interpretation of this reading. Mainly because I have to run off to work right now. But I will say that in this exchange that we just had, we were both very positive and enthusiastic in our attitudes in general. For me, I was putting my emotions on the back-burner because I want to attract her back in the long run. For her, I know she's getting sexual therapy, and I know that this has lifted a suppressive burden off of her. I wonder how much is beyond that, i.e. is this guy her new soul mate? Stuff like that. I know it's possible that maybe she was putting up a little front as well, or maybe not. That is why I asked the above question. Any help would be very appreciated.

Sincerely,
i chaching

B

blue_angel

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand your question? "What did my body understand that my mind didn't?" Did your body react to her? And your mind did not?

B

blue_angel

If it
will help, I see line 2 as, you get enjoyment just seeing her and communicating with her. Just don't get carried away. You restrain yourself until everything is resovled, you are treated.

Line 4- is very good at this point. I think it says you are friends and you don't have to worry. You can continue with your plan.

16- you are excited, excited to see her, excited you will have a cure. Yet I find 16 to also be unpredictable, so you must be cautious or careful.

7- I haven't had a lot of experience with, so its
not easy for me to work into a translation. But
I know its about a leader of army troops. How
a leader would need to engage his troops when
necessary and pull back, rest, or take cover. To know when the timing is right, how to lead, and how to take care of others.

Hope that helps some,

Blue_Angel

chibi chan

visitor
Reaction score
Hi i chaching,

I think that your mind and body are on the right track, but it may require some patience, good timing and the help of others.

16.2 This is enthusiasm tempered by a realistic outlook. Keep in mind your strengths and flaws and how to react to the signs out there.

16.4 You can achieve great things if you have no doubts and are sincere. This is attractive to others. I'm not exactly sure if this refers to your being able to clear the Candida or to win her back. But the line itself seems positive in this circumstance.

7 (The Army). This Hex has been confusing for me, but what I think it means in this circumstance is it is time to marshal your forces (plan well), institute those plans so that you can march out when the time comes. There are things to be done. Make sure you are clear of the Candida and functioning normally. She may need to treated for Candida (I think it can be transferred back and forth between partners...better yet...ask your doctor about this). Keep the lines of communication open.

I don't really have any good sense about what this means for romance, so I can't really say if it's positive or negative for a future relationship.

I hope this helps.

Chibi Chan

i chaching

visitor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand your question? "What did my body understand that my mind didn't?" Did your body react to her? And your mind did not?

No! What I meant was... what information did my brain gather without the use of my ego, beyond just the words that were exchanged.

And thanks again for your input. You are a great help.

Last edited:

i chaching

visitor
Reaction score
Blue Angel and Chibi Chan were totally right on. See these threads for more info, if you like:
https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...8-4-5-gt-16-relationship-questions&highlight=
https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...eading-carefully-hex-10-unchanging&highlight=
In addition, Chibi Chan's comment "She may need to treated for Candida (I think it can be transferred back and forth between partners...better yet...ask your doctor about this)" is also correct. Now that I know what I know about candida, the digestion system, etc, I know looking back on her that she does or did need to be treated for candida or something similar.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).