...life can be translucent

Menu

What month will I be healed? 51.6>21

i chaching

visitor
Reaction score
Has anybody had success using the hexagram calendar?
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?1562-Hexagram-8-Changing-Lines-and-the-Months&p=19345#post19345

I assume you're supposed to use the number of the first hexagram to determine the month. According to this calendar, I will be healed at the end of February (2014?). Considering how long I've had issues (probably started minor symptoms over 20 years ago), that wouldn't be bad (although I really am expecting/hoping for it to be sooner). Also of significance: February is the month that my ex and I first got together. But does this mean the next, upcoming February? And according to the additional commentary on the link I provided, maybe it's not so cut and dry.

I know that asking for a specific month can be like fortune telling, too. So maybe the actual hexagram reading is the only answer.

51 - Shock/Realization

51.6 - Retreat, rest, and stick to your strategy and treatments??

21 - Maintain integrity?

I guess that would make more sense. Anybody care to chime in?

Sincerely,
i chaching

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You're trying to bite through to the answer, but you're only scaring yourself and introducing confusion. Personally, I have never had luck with any I Ching calendar. Some diviners are using a different method, though, and maybe someone who can make time predictions can help you . . .

i chaching

visitor
Reaction score
Okay, good. I will drop it then! When it happens, it happens. Thanks!

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Hi i caching.

I too have little experience with matching a calendar month to an event via the I ching. Personally I don't see much point in it, since it treats the future as an already written book, where you want to peek at a page further on in the book... but since the future is always the result of the present, asking something like "When will X happen" may not be able to be answered satisfactorily without additional information - like what are you doing / stopping to do to achieve the desired result, what could you do different etc.
When looking at your reading I see an answer that says you have been making a lot of progress, with two dynamic and energetic Hexes here. Hex 21 can be seen as the context of your question - meaning you are in the process in biting through your health issues. 51 can mean it is not a smooth ride, and be prepared for shocks and unrest while you go through this. In any case I find both of these Hexes to be very transformational, and since you have asked about a transformation, from sick to healthy, this would encourage you to be hopeful.
My personal advice would be not to focus too much on the arrival time of the actual change, but more on the effort and energy you need to put into it. Who knows, it might come sooner than you expect !

best wishes

maui

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'd see the 51.6 as showing how the chief cause of the problem is now receding into the distance, like distant thunder. That is how Yi communicates about time IMO, in terms of meaning not in terms of months and dates..

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Fire destroys Wood - improvements in March with potential for healing by end of May, early June.

Last edited:

i chaching

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings everybody!

Out of curiosity, and the way my healing process is going, it seems like I will regain full sexual function before I am completely healed of candida. So, for fun and curiosity, I posed the question:

What month will I regain full sexual function?
hexagram 11.1.6>18

Flowing: Get people and energies working together, create synergy.
>>> My NAET practitioner, the supplement store lady, the NAET treatments themselves, and the special diet and supplements all working together. Possibly, I should see if any other people could help. I do a lot of research on candida forums as it is.

Sequence: Hex 10. When entering into the spiritually potent realm of Tai Shan, the greatest of all the mountains, you'd better know how to Tread.
>>> This has been a real challenge. Constant insomnia cause by the die off of fungal yeast does not help anybody in keeping their composure.

Line 1: 'Pulling up thatch grass, roots entangled,
With more of its kind.
Setting out to bring order, good fortune.'
>>>So interesting. When candida starts to become systemic, like in my case, it grows tiny roots that penetrate the intestine and sticks very tenaciously. These roots cause holes wherein the candida spreads to the bladder and prostate in men, and also spills foods and things into the bloodstream, causing allergies and intolerance. "With more of it's kind"... yeah, I keep wondering, just how much yeast/fungus is there? It takes some people months if not years to get through. It seems like I've noticed that some of these people are treating it wrong, though. At least I know I can overcome this ("Setting out to bring order, good fortune.")

11 zhi Hexagram 46, Flowing Pushing Upward. The connectedness of things means that your efforts can have more of an effect than you think.
>>>Yeah, well apparently after getting rid of candida, you feel better than you have in a long long time (possibly better than you can ever remember feeling!!) And who knew this was the cause of so many symptoms that I have had. I kept self diagnosing various symptoms, only to have doctors confirm over and over again "nope, not diabetes. Not hypoglycemia. Not cancer. Not a bladder infection (per se). Not stones. Not impotence!" And the effect of having a full sex life back! And if there is even "more of an effect" than I think, I find this exciting (I hope this is indicating a good thing).

Experience: like Hexagram 12 line 1, this one can also mean 'the connections are further-reaching than you imagined' - so it's more complicated, longer-term, less straightforward than you thought.
>>>Ohhh I don't like this. Time to go see some other professionals in the field, I think. I need to make sure I'm doing everything I can. I need to get periodic tests and show progress/results. This sounds like common sense, but can anybody confirm that that is what this is saying to me?

Line 6: ‘The bulwarks fall back into the moat.
Don’t use the army.
From your own capital, declaring the mandate.
Constancy means shame.’

From the wiki wing: "when things are crumbling for someone, don’t bring in the armies to try to change them. There is a limit to how much Flowing change anyone can take at once. "
>>>On one hand, I have been wondering if all the changes that the NAET treatments have made within me have been too much on me. But I really don't think so. I think by clearing all of the allergies that candida caused, I have boosted my immune system tremendously. On the other hand, I keep wondering if I should take more and more coconut oil (powerful anti-fungal) to combat the infection., The internet says take 5.5 Tablespoons per day! The supplement store lady says stick with 2 T per day. I also take garlic (another powerful anti-fungal), vitamins, minerals, and follow a very strict diet. I am probably doing enough. It just takes time. Note: For anybody wondering/doubting, coconut oil and garlic are just as effective as any anti-fungal prescription drug out there, without the horrible side effects. Even better, the yeast does not develop a resistance to coconut oil and garlic like it does to most prescriptions. The healing process I'm going through indicates all is going as it would with any remedy.

"Don't go rushing into action because of the conflict/ betrayal/ anger you perceive to exist; instead, just express your feelings and listen."

11 zhi Hexagram 26: Flowing’s Great Taming. The desires of 26 – to master and use creative force like a successful farmer. If this sets itself up against 11’s movement, tries to fix the shape of things at a certain point in time and resist change, it’ll just get flattened. But it can find a better and more truly masterful way to work with it.

>>>So does it sound like I'm still on the right track, that I'm doing all I can do and I'm doing enough?

Also, does anybody have a time prediction based on this reading!?

Thanks!

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
What month will I regain full sexual function?
hexagram 11.1.6>18

The method of interpretation I use doesn't allow me to make time predictions.

I hope you are not rushing and getting your expectations up too high. I think you need to take it step by step and forget about the time it might take to get better. Have patience with yourself and your healing process. Maybe you'd like to tell her you're totally cured, but you have to want to be well for yourself first and foremost, irrespective of you and her together.

i chaching

visitor
Reaction score
Update: I am still not completely healed, but I have found out exactly what's wrong: a bacterial infection (not candida... maybe i did have candida, but it is in check now). And it has been a tough road... very up and down. Very hard to treat. I won't get into the details. I just have to be a lot more careful than what I have been apparently. So you were all correct (except for 1eleven, although you did not state the year, so we'll see!)

Maui said "When looking at your reading I see an answer that says you have been making a lot of progress, with two dynamic and energetic Hexes here. Hex 21 can be seen as the context of your question - meaning you are in the process in biting through your health issues. 51 can mean it is not a smooth ride, and be prepared for shocks and unrest while you go through this." Unfortunately, you were spot on!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).