...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Experiences with Unchanging Castings - Hexagram 32

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I wrote of my own experience and for me things went as they had been for a very long time.. I haven't said 32 means things will last until the end of time since as we know all things change.

I wrote the introduction post for the 32uc thread...It's not meant as a treatise on 'what 32uc means'...it's just my personal experience of my own reading for my own life situation which I shared.

How 32uc may play out for you I don't know as I'm not you and I'm not in your situation.

Perhaps if you want help with the reading all about your marriage you could post it in SR. Then when you feel you have an idea how it played out you could come back and tell us. Of course in sharing experiences we don't always know at the time of writing if they fully played out or if there is more to come....but we can share anyway and see how we go.

Vissino Guest

1. I recall many years ago asking if I and a partner would stay together. I got 32 uc and we were together for another 11 years...which certainly from the vantage point of when I asked the question was 'continuing' or 'lasting' or whatever we call 32.
    My experience with 32 unchanging is different. Before 2-3 moths from my brokeup I had asked: Is he going to ask me to break up?
    32.. I was so happy with the answer! I thought that our love will last... Unfortunately, 32 confused me.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Well 32uc generally indicates things will go on as they are at the time you ask. When I asked I was already living with him. If you were having difficulties with the person when you asked then perhaps the 32uc indicated these would continue, you'd go on the same way.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojina For This Useful Post:

Tim K (April 20th, 2016)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've recently been given a choice of participating in one of two poetry readings next year. I would share the headline slot with another poet at either one. In the one that comes earlier in the year I will be with a more well-known poet than I will be at the latter one. So I asked the I Ching which should I read at, and got 32uc for the second one, and 63.2->5 for the first.

Although the second reading is almost 8 months away, I'm interpreting 32uc is saying that reading will have more of an enduring effect (on me?) than the first one. Or given the track of things, it's where I'm going to end up reading, which almost becomes self-fulfilling, doesn't it, because that's where I'm leaning to choose?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I've recently been given a choice of participating in one of two poetry readings next year. I would share the headline slot with another poet at either one. In the one that comes earlier in the year I will be with a more well-known poet than I will be at the latter one. So I asked the I Ching which should I read at, and got 32uc for the second one, and 63.2->5 for the first.

Although the second reading is almost 8 months away, I'm interpreting 32uc is saying that reading will have more of an enduring effect (on me?) than the first one. Or given the track of things, it's where I'm going to end up reading, which almost becomes self-fulfilling, doesn't it, because that's where I'm leaning to choose?
    This almost seems to be one for 'Shared Readings' since you seem to be asking for ideas on your reading rather than saying how 32uc worked out for you.

If this is a choice between 63.2 and 32uc I'd see it as you are pretty much already settled on the second one and that is the one you need to go through with. I think the opportunity for the first one would reoccur, you won't lose anything by not doing it, you can let that go like the lady in the carriage isn't worrying because any loss can be recouped later. But 32uc is a good solid answer, a direction already in motion by the looks of it, so stay true to that one is my view....which pretty much coincides precisely with your view on the reading

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love the UC hexagram threads.

I just looked back for examples of 32uc. I only can find it twice, back in 2014 - once 22nd April, once 22nd November, neither time did I record the question!!

However - looking back at diary entries from the time, both times I was getting advice from psychics on my future destiny. The April one - no entry for the 22nd, but on 25th an entry about a psychic reading I had which described meeting a man with whom there would be potential for a long term relationship - a very detailed description, including a distinctive scar. Well, I met him a month after the reading and he's still in my orbit - although we've never quite coalesced the relationship! In fact he texted me today after a long silence and I'm yet to decide on my reply! The November 22nd diary entry was about my anguish over not being able to write - I was speaking to my 'spirit guide' (or myself, I'm not sure) and my 'guide' was encouraging me to write and I was completely blocked - and feeling so wretched because all I wanted to do was write.

Well, about 8 months later I did start writing and publishing articles, and I've just started writing a book and sent the first 30k words to my agent.

So, in retrospect, I accept that I didn't record the actual questions that resulted in the 32uc. But looking back at what was happening at the time, these were activities or relationships that have been a long time in the making. 32uc feels as if I am on the right path, but not yet very far along the path. But, just keep on keeping on and you will get there. Keep on doing what you're doing.

The fact that both readings occurred on the 22nd of the month seems significant too. I believe in numerology 22 is a number of spiritual building - it's also the number my name reduces to. Building something lasting that has meaning. Which may also convey 32uc?

Oh, one more thing - his birthday is on the 22nd of the month.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to veavea For This Useful Post:

Trojina (August 4th, 2016)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have found the answer to simply mean "be consistent" when asking about my work which I guess is not such a bad answer.

Being consistent with work leads to better things.

Steve

10. The Following User Says Thank You to steve For This Useful Post:

Trojina (January 15th, 2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2