...life can be translucent

Menu

Where is my Dad's wedding ring?

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
On 11/29 my Dad lost is wedding band - something he's had for over 40 years. My Mom asked for a reading so I focused on locating this lost object with numerology and the Yi. She thought it may have been lost forever since he was grocery shopping when he noticed it was missing. He called and checked their lost and found box with no luck. He had also been up in the attic earlier that day. Here are my notes from that morning:

☴ ☶
[☴] ☴

Wood reinforces Wood - the ring will be found eventually.
Check containers, wooden/paper, etc. Coverings. Things with a weak base, vents, exits and entrances.

After they were beginning to lose hope, I'm happy to report he showed up at my house on the 23rd (almost 1 month later) proudly showing off his ring. My Mom lifted a laundry basket that was stored on top of their dryer and it popped out of a stack of paper bags. While I won't take credit for them finding it, I'm happy they were able to hold out hope and it was found eventually. My Mom was pretty blown away when she thought of the notes I mentioned to her that lined up almost perfectly with where it was found.

Jon

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Do I understand correctly, it was 57.5 -> 18 ?

Line 5 does mention '3 days before 3 days after', and hex 18 can relate to the laundry basket :)

Did you use the directional attributes of the trigrams?

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Do I understand correctly, it was 57.5 -> 18 ?

Line 5 does mention '3 days before 3 days after', and hex 18 can relate to the laundry basket :)

Did you use the directional attributes of the trigrams?

Hi ashteroid,
Yes, that's correct - I didn't identify the sequence numbers because I rarely look at the hexagrams themselves when doing this kind of prediction. Occasionally, I may look at the text for the moving line itself. I didn't take direction into account in this casting - I'm curious to see how that worked out though. I'll be sure to check next time I'm at their house. I just didn't feel stating "south east" or whatever direction would have been helpful or if they would have known where to look. Does that help?

Jon

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for clarification Jon,

I was just trying to see how you made the conclusion. Interesting, line 5 is above, but also in the middle)
I looked up the direction, according to The Later Heaven, - it's SE/SE -> NE/SE.

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
My focus is on the trigrams and their interactions. In this instance, the trigram with a changing line points to the location of the missing object. Pocossin's thread on Plum Blossom would be a great place to start

Jon

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).