...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Dead Posters Society // ex Bozoji

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Dead Posters Society // ex Bozoji

For those suffering withdrawal after Bozoji's demise, it has reincarnated. Got an email this morning from the new forum announcing the name change.

The Dead Posters Society

sooo Guest

Wow, I checked it earlier and it was empty. Now there's several interesting thread titles. I applied. We'll see if I'm deemed worthy, or not.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Or more like deemed edible.

I wish you luck.

Luis I wonder why the last one ended and the new one started ? They appear to be exactly the same thing don't they ?. That is they more or less formed in a reaction against the BATGAP forum which they hate and which they talk of much. From what I've gathered 'batgap', according to the prolific posters, is full of smug spiritual types banging on about enlightenment. They, Batgap, banned some of them or something so they left and began a new forum which was Bozoji's and is now this new forum.. Of course everyone when reading this there goes and sees what batgap is like...I think it stands for 'Buddha at the gas pump'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good question. Without asking Steve Marshall, my guess is that it was due to economic reasons. He transferred the whole forum to the new place. I also gather that he doesn't want to spend too much time managing it. Who knows...

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Ah. And there's me thinking you knew everything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nah, too much responsibility to do so. I only know enough to get in trouble...

sooo Guest

While the tone is intellectually combative, pretty much what I'd expect, Steve does have keen insight to glean from. I mostly enjoyed a taste of some fine Miles Davis from a small jazz thread. Wound up turning down the lights, inside and out, and being lullabied to sleep.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

It seems to have disappeared again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe it disappears intermittently to keep us on our toes. It's on at the moment.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

No it's not, there's nothing there, no threads. There are headings but all apart from the headings all it says is

No discussions were found.
    Unless I've hit a new all time low and been banned from a forum I've never even joined ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast