...life can be translucent

Menu

The Passengers of MH370

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
From the moment the Malaysia military announced their radar had picked up blips of an aircraft moving in a different direction from the point the transponder stopped communicating, I have suspected that Flight 370 had been hijacked and have hoped it was landed somewhere safely where the passengers were able to get food and water and survive. So much that happened seemed deliberate.

The hijacking theory having been confirmed last night, I asked the Yi if any of the passengers would survive, and the answer was 48.2.

Ugh. The first thing that came to mind... because the image pretty much hit me in the face... is that they're sleeping with the fishes. The vessel/jug/pitcher/bucket/plane broke in the water and the fishes got in. My heart sank.

Holding out hope, I've tried to find a more positive interpretation, such as the Yi knows but won't tell me (the water in the well is clear, but it is not used). Has anyone else asked, and, if so, what answer did you get?

poised

visitor
Reaction score
I think your interpretation is correct, val.

Soon after the plane "disappeared," I asked, "What is happening with flight MH370? And got 28.4 > 48

48 again.

Lise writes of 28.4
"The ridgepole is eminent. Auspicious. (BUT) If there is a snake, distress."

"When one is on the verge of something, small signs can take one off balance. One moment life is full and rich, next moment one realizes how vulnerable one is. Suddenly feeling old, or self-confidence melts away caused by a setback or an accident."

In today's news, many analysts say the plane flew on for as long as 7 hours after it's transponder was turned off. Sounds like a "snake" at the controls, in the sense that snakes are often considered devious. Only someone who knows how to fly a 777 could do this, which points to the pilot or copilot, apparently. The plane could literally be under water with the fishes, or 28.4 could refer to the emotional state of the passengers.

I hope someone else can give a more positive interpretation.

ana mariana

visitor
Reaction score
The reason flight 370 disappeared: hexagram 44, line 2. There is a fish in the tank...sounds like someone on the plane had secret intentions. What happened to the passengers: hexagram 24, line 6. Missing the return...This one sounds really bad. I also used an oracle based on proverbs. Silly maybe compared to I Ching, but here's what it says. What happened to the passengers? Text: " The deep mountain gorges must hide the fierce tigers, as the great sea must receive every small river". Why did the plane disappear? "Answer: "When one horse will not go, a hundred are thrown into trouble".

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the same questions about Flight 350 and got the Vessel with it's feet turned upside down which to me infers that the plane is belly up somewhere of course probably the ocean but it could be that way on land too.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, What does this phrase mean "When one horse will not go, a hundred are thrown into trouble". concerning the missing plane? I don't understand the answer. Thanks.

ana mariana

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Tange4! I'm not sure what it means, it's somewhat of metaphor so I guess it could have different meanings. My first thought was that the fate of many depends on the will/decision of one person. I also thought it could point to the engine. Not sure, that's why I only shared the text as it was.

Last edited:

ana mariana

visitor
Reaction score
I just found a variation for this proverb, maybe it makes more sense: "one grain of rats dung will spoil a whole pan of rice". Or better, the rotten apple spoils his companions. It kinda relates to the snake Poised was referring to earlier, at least to me it does. I trust Yi more, but I just wanted to have more answers.

Last edited:

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Ana. Your interpretation possibly referring to the engine sounds quite right to me but also the other one the will/decision depends on one person, well actually both of these sound spot on because one evil person could have done something to disable the engine I presume. Sad story for sure.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Just asked "What % of odds are we going to know what actually happened to this missing plane and received Hex 19 no changing lines, not sure what to think of the answer other than we shouldn't rush to judgment until we have more substance?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The reason flight 370 disappeared: hexagram 44, line 2. There is a fish in the tank...sounds like someone on the plane had secret intentions. What happened to the passengers: hexagram 24, line 6. Missing the return...This one sounds really bad. I also used an oracle based on proverbs. Silly maybe compared to I Ching, but here's what it says. What happened to the passengers? Text: " The deep mountain gorges must hide the fierce tigers, as the great sea must receive every small river". Why did the plane disappear? "Answer: "When one horse will not go, a hundred are thrown into trouble".

Oh dear....look the original poster, Val , did not throw 44.2 she threw 48.2.
See here

The hijacking theory having been confirmed last night, I asked the Yi if any of the passengers would survive, and the answer was 48.2.

The other oracle sounds a right old muddle.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I just found a variation for this proverb, maybe it makes more sense: "one grain of rats dung will spoil a whole pan of rice". Or better, the rotten apple spoils his companions. It kinda relates to the snake Poised was referring to earlier, at least to me it does. I trust Yi more, but I just wanted to have more answers.

have you been opening your Christmas crackers early.

You trust Yi more....but you didn't see what answer of Yi's was being discussed ? So you bring in another oracle for clarity ? Doesn't work for me.....it's an I Ching forum for me. What I'm saying is look at the answer Val actually got rather than bring in another dodgy 'oracle'.

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
:confused: you didn't say you threw it yourself so it just looked like a typo. It would have helped if you had said you did another cast and ignored the cast the person who started the thread threw.

If everyone is going to cast for the same question this thread is a bit of a train wreck

You haven't said you did your own cast ? To anyone reading it looks like a typo especially since 44.2 and 48.2 both refer to fish. except it didn't even appear a typo because you are actually talking of fish in a tank which is 44.2 not 48.2.

So are we ignoring Val's cast then ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oh dear....look the original poster, Val , did not throw 44.2 she threw 48.2. QUOTE]

Yeah, so?...This is what I threw myself, 44.2.

BTW to quote someone, highlight the text you want to quote then click the speech bubble, 2nd row down 2nd from the left. I'm trying to help since every time you quote it doesn't work

ana mariana

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, I understand your point on the "dodgy oracle". My mistake. But I honestly don't understand the rest of your arguments. Look to Val's question, she asked if the passengers survived, got 48.2. My question was what was the reason the plane disappeared, got 44.2. Different question. I also asked about the fate of the passengers, got 24.6. Val finished her initial post with this: " has anyone else asked, and, if so, what answer did you get?"

ana mariana

visitor
Reaction score
I'm on a mobile, that seems to be the reason the quotation is not working. I'll fix that when I get to a computer, thanks.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Val finished her initial post with this: " has anyone else asked, and, if so, what answer did you get?"

Oh yes she did ask....sorry didn't see that. :blush: It seems a confusing thread to me to I will stay out of it.

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you who have posted so far. I see I wasn't the only one tempted to ask the Yi a question about Flight 370. And I'm so glad I asked the community about their questions and responses. It's interesting that fish came up in two of the readings and vessels came up in two as well, albeit two different types of vessels.

poised, your answer from the Yi gives me chills. Another interpreter on the internet has this to say about 28.4:

A leader emerges who, by his good relations with those of lower rank, succeeds in becoming master of the situation. But if he does not work for the good of all, misusing his position for personal advancement, nothing but disgrace will ensue.

ana mariana, your answers from both the Yi and the proverbs are chilling as well.

Tange, I get the same interpretation as ana mariana to the proverb line, "When one horse will not go, a hundred are thrown into trouble." It follows the logic of 28.4.

Also, it's been my experience that questions asking for number answers such as percentages or odds are difficult for the Yi to answer. I've asked them, but I've rarely been satisfied with the answers because I couldn't be quite sure if the number of the hexagram was my answer or if the answer lie in the text. However, when I was much younger and new to the Yi and not taking it seriously, I did get a number answer that I wasn't expecting and that cemented my belief in and respect for the Yi. I asked a 'when' question, and the first and changing hexagrams together were the hour and minute of the 'when'.

Personally, though, I can't help but put absolutes to the question of whether we will ever know what actually happened to Flight 370. We either will or we won't. And whether we ever get to the 'what' answer, the growing mountain of evidence is certainly pointing to a plausible 'why' and 'how'.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Just asked, "What was the purpose/evil intent on hi-jacking the plane?" and received Hex 3 lines 2 and 5
and I have no clue as to what it means in this scenario, anybody have ideas please?

urbansparrow

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all

Three days ago I also asked and received 11.2.3 to 24.
I also thought for the worse (I thought they were in the middle of nowhere far from where they first looked for them -11.2 and I thought of the use of force in 11.3, they have been trying to fight maybe?) but I also thought they might able to find them...

33 years ago, my mum was boarding a flight in Bologna. her boyfriend's brother was boarding next to her to Palermo. She gave him a ring for her mother in law and told him she'll see him next week.
The plane crashed in Ustica, the ensuing investigation's results were declared a State secret. Nobody ever knew what happened (possibly UN trying to take down a nearby flying plane Ghaddafi was allegedly in). My mum's still dreams of this at night.

I really hope that dead or alive they will be able to find out what's happened, for the families.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Since this missing flight intrigues some, such as myself (I want to know the truth) I asked, "What information is being withheld from the general public and got Hex 48 The Well, no changing lines. However I couldn't even begin to see how anything here could relate to any missing/withheld info from the public. What say you anyone?

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Val's receiving 48.2 for her question on the passengers' survival gave me chills. I'm someone who cries very rarely, but I immediately became teary as I re-read that line. And I feel again awed by Yi as I do think it is extremely apt and unfortunately likely in this case.

My empathy for these passengers and their loved ones is heightened in this case as a close family friend of my best friend is, or was, on board. I don't know them personally, but her son and other family members, and friends, have been in my prayers, along with all the other passengers.

Tange4, your question is interesting. 48, in my mind, is about knowledge, wisdom, learning, action. My interpretation of it in this case is that there is not much sinister being withheld. Rather I think the Malaysian government and other entities involved in the search (like the satellite companies) are having to learn as they go along. What seems like malfeasance and willful withholding of information might just be incompetence and a lack of experience in these matters. It's bland and sad, but likely. The Well unchanging in this case reads to me as people gaining wisdom as they go along.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Then again, in re-reading line 2 from 48, I got the image of a plane not just going down into the ocean, but being shot down. My gut feeling is not that that is what happened-- also rationally I think it is farfetched-- but that line could be read as a very literal description of such an act.

poised

visitor
Reaction score
48 again and again

My empathy for these passengers and their loved ones is heightened in this case as a close family friend of my best friend is, or was, on board.

How truly awful for you and your friend, mulberry. I add my prayers to yours and the millions of others hoping for a good outcome.
48, in my mind, is about knowledge, wisdom, learning, action. My interpretation of it in this case is that there is not much sinister being withheld. Rather I think the Malaysian government and other entities involved in the search (like the satellite companies) are having to learn as they go along. What seems like malfeasance and willful withholding of information might just be incompetence and a lack of experience in these matters. It's bland and sad, but likely. The Well unchanging in this case reads to me as people gaining wisdom as they go along.

Yes, rumors are circulating about what may or may not have happened to the flight. Interesting that so many of us got hexagram 48. I like your conclusion: "people gaining wisdom as they go along."

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 48 Flight MH370

As I read over your answers to Hex 48, I have to agree with you that the interpretation does
mean waiting for information, instruction, etc. while we are waiting to know and it is strange that many of us did get 48 which means to me that Hex 48 holds lots of sway.

I just like you care about the welfare of these poor souls on this flight and I even believe that they are alive although being controlled by terrorists until a future time but that's just how I "feel" it.;)

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Asked today "What was the purpose, hidden agenda for hi-jacking the MH370 flight and got: Hex 36 Darkening moving line number Line 1

‘Brightness hidden, flying away,
His wings hanging down.
The noble one is on the move,
For three days, eats nothing,
Has a direction to go.
Those in authority have something to say.’

and Hex 17 no changing lines.

Brightness hidden flying away, gosh they were flying away in the dark hours of the morning, apt sentence.
Wings hanging down referring to the plane of course, some kind of strange tactical plane maneuver to be undetected? Has a direction to go.......predetermined flight path even the zigzagging turbulence that was
done on purpose............
Those in authority have something to say could mean those in authority of the plane (hi-jackers) will come forth and ask demands eventually? or authorities looking for the plane will finally have something of value to report on what happened? Now this is just the way I understood this reading. Insight folks?

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Also asked if the plane is on the ground, in ocean or in mountainous area and got Hex 21 Biting through
lines two and four, Hex 17 no changing lines. so what would this suggest? I'm not good at reading some of these hexes. Thanks.

ana mariana

visitor
Reaction score
Tange, your 36.1 reading got my attention because I got a somewhat similar answer today. I asked Yi to comment on the fate of the aircraft. My cast was 36.1.3 to 2. I find hexagram 2 judgement text very interesting. It talks about choosing southwest instead of northeast, and this is exactly how the plane changed its route. According to Hilary's translation: " A noble one has a direction to go. At first confusion. Later, gains a master. Fruitful in the southwest, gaining partners. In the northeast, losing partners". This flight was heading Beijing, so North East from Kuala Lumpur, but changed its direction to west. Hexagram 36's lines 1 and 3 are also interesting. The image is that of brightness hidden and we know the plane slipped past radar, whether intentionally or not. Line 1 says it had a direction to go. Line 3 says: "Brightness hidden, hunting in the south. Gets their great leader." I wonder what does Yi mean to say here by leader (hex 36.3) and master (hex 2). Or...I am simply reading too much into this and all that Yi wants to say here is that the plane is not to be found. It remains hidden.

Last edited:

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Ana, Yowsa there must be something important here for us to both get 36. when the question is similar
in structure (your's and mine) to get the same answer.
where line three says, "Get's their great leader" it makes me feel as if their is an evil entity waiting in the wings
for this particular plane/group of people to bring that plane to him for his nefarious deeds he wants to carry out. This plane was a pretty rare kind in it's make-up, mechanically speaking. Maybe this "ringleader-great leader" wants to get all the knowledge from the plane by tearing it apart and finding out all the planes' secrets on how it runs? I know my theories are a bit far fetched but then I never ever thought that the Twin Towers would ever have been blown down by our enemies either.
And Ana it is so odd that so many countries are putting their time, expertise and money in to finding this plane and they don't have much to go on. Maybe the US or Malaysia knows a lot more than they are telling us because of the safety of the world? Who knows but we have got to absolutely find the answer to this mystery because all mankind might be at risk. I do believe that God is all powerful and that he can intervene if He so wishes to do so but it is frightening especially the unknown. wouldn't it be great if the people on board are alive?

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All, One more Q today. Asked, "What are the coordinates where the plane finally arrived, either land or sea and received Hex 63, line 1. Your wheels dragged back, your tail soaked – no mistake" which sounds as if the plane was in water. The following hex was Limping no changing lines. This is the second time that I've received Limping. The plane must be ruined to some point, thus the limping? Still though I think that it is either on a mountain top that has a lake in it or the plane landed in shallow waters because it says that it was still limping. any takers on this?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).