...life can be translucent

Menu

Update - open for readings

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Update - open now. If this could be a good time for you to get a reading, please pick up a copy of Ways of Opening (which has the booking link at the end) and we can take it from there. Any questions, you know where to find me!

The nuts and bolts of getting started:
  1. You have a look at the reading page, and if this feels like a good fit you pick up Ways of Opening (which also means I'll let you know when I next open)
  2. … and after taking a look at that, you book a time to talk about your situation and possible question. (Booking for these 'opening' calls closes on April 16th.)
  3. We talk - you fill me in; I suggest ways Yi could help. You decide whether to go ahead with a reading.
  4. ...and if you do, we book times for both the reading call (within the next few days) and the review call a month later.
And then there's the reading, a month's companionship-on-the-road by email, and the review call. Plenty of time, space and attention for the Change Book to do its thing...

As ever, if you have questions, you know where to find me!

Just to say... I'll be opening the doors (how grand...) for reading appointments soon, starting on April 2nd. If you want to take a look at the readings page, download Ways of Opening (form at the bottom of the page), ask me anything about how this works - fire away!

Looking forward... :bows:

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).