...life can be translucent

Menu

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all

I applied for a position with an organization today that i would very much like to work for because i believe they do good work. I asked about the likelihood of obtaining the goal and received 38.3.5 (1)

I interpret it as favorable.
Any differing opinions?

Thank you.

Last edited:
B

blue_angel

Powerful or creative opposition. Line 3 the wheels are dragged back. Trouble seems to pile on. Everything feels wrong. Line 5 someone bites through to a deeper level, a deeper truth, and slowly there is a union. The opposition can not last. Things that were once in disharmony find a way forward in harmony again. Are you sure this is speaking of your question? Sometimes its how we feel or think the Yi answers whatever is most on our minds sometimes. Other times it answers something else we might need to focus on. Either way seems eventually there will be good.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
38.3 speaks to getting caught in a most unpleasant situation and being unable to get free at first. But then there is an end to our trouble. 38.5 speaks about biting through the trouble and proceeding with current plans, which leads to blessings.

I don't know what to make of line three moving in your case, but I guess it will become apparent, since you are determined to join this organization. Good luck!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I did not get the position.

I spent a day of testing and scored in the high percentile, was put on a waiting list. Then waited and waited. A year later I discovered that the organization has what they call an 'absolute preference' for veterans. They will hire veterans who score a D rather than a non veteran with an A.

I can't explain why I though this reading was good for the potential. ug. Desperate straights.... can make one not see so clearly. But I see it now.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
So, it seems that Line 3 described the 'fun' of wasting an entire day and waiting, thinking something would come from it, as they instructed for the year.

and line 5 was more info and advice to 'move on'

Last edited:

toblindfoldher

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Moss Elk. 38 in any form is usually a no for me. Although there was one time I got 38.3 about an airport transfer. The hotel wasn't able to get me a seat on the timeslot I booked, so I had to wait for another van that came an hour later. Also my flight was 2 hours delayed.

I'm thinking maybe there could be something else coming for you? Something that isn't exactly what you were waiting for but serves the purpose anyway.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Moss Elk

I just received 38.5>10 for my weekly reading on what do I need to know about my business this week. Would you consider this a fortunate reading without line 3?

Steve

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Steve,

You must consider that these weekly weather report readings are of a different nature than other ones with more specific questions. What can I make of 38.5 (10) for you?
A person or opportunity may come your way that you'd want to avoid.
Because the other party is a beasty. Bigger and with sharper teeth than you.
(Just an example: don't partner with Amazon.)

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Moss Elk

That line appears to have good fortune in the end , possibly some kind of partnership

Steve

Last edited:

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
The first thing to always keep in mind about 10 is that there's a freaking tiger.

Bradford translates it as:
Regrets pass
Their kind* eats tender flesh
In continuing on, where is the harm?
(with the footnote Moving on)

So, you are walking along and you encounter a tiger,
the advice is to move on

At least from my experience, and that of a friend with this line.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).