...life can be translucent

Menu

Your experiences with hexagram 34.2

C

casstone

Question: Will his requests be approved by the judge?

I Ching answered: hexagram 34.2 changing to 55

....Unfortunately it seems to me that the answer is yes. I see hex 55 as the requests since there are quite many and they are all very chaotic/confusing but 34.2 seems like there's a good chance of them getting approved.

What's your take on this?
Has anyone in here had experiences with this line and these hexagrams?

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
With 55 as the decision and the situation reaching a peak, 34 shows strength of purpose. Perhaps line 2 is showing you a mirror of your inner state; that you can persist and remain constant despite decisions which go against you. In other words, you have what it takes, you have considerable inner strength to whether the storm.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if 34.2 might also be saying that the judge will be "constant" and adhere to his own principles, or the principles of the law, and will not be swayed by the chaotic, confusing, and overwhelming requests? In other words, I could see a judge saying something like, "I don't care how much you try to overwhelm me or muddle the issue in requests; the law says xyz, and that is what I will do."

C

casstone

Thanks a lot for the inputs.

Topal, that sounds quite positive. An interesting take on the reading.

Lisa, that actually makes a good sense, I hadn't thought of it that way. I sure hope the judge will indeed remain firm and see through this nonsense.

C

casstone

I actually don't remember the exact requests anymore as quite a few years have passed and this wasn't the only time I awaited for a judge's decision regarding this man but I do remember he got a few requests accepted but not the most impactful ones (in hindsight).

So he got accomodated somewhat but not for the important stuff. I remember resenting it at the time because I thought it was unjust he was given any credits at all (which was in fact unjust), but looking back I can understand the circumstances, cultural context and therefore the judge's position a little better, and am able to see that probably it was better to accomodate the man in some little ways rather than none at all in order to give him some frame to work within and also to stay quiet within.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).