...life can be translucent

Menu

63 for love?

visitor
Reaction score
Hello. I am new here but have been using uching before. I am unsure if jow to interpret 63 unchanging regarding relationships (only experienced it with work related questions before). Iasked about a nice friendship -if it will evolve into love and how it can be tsken care if regardless the outcome. I am u sure how "after completion" shall relate, can you help please?

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
may times I have given 63 when asking the Q " what now?" Usually I take it as being a "work in progress" and the "it ain't over till is over" idea. Its something that needs to be continuous attentive so you avoid a chaotic situation just because a accomplishment of a certain goal make you be a bit laid back.

in your case, could suggest and embolden the "organic" quality of the situation. Can tell if it will be evolve to what you wish or not ; its not a yes or no in other words, just an advise to be present. There are more than one shores :)

S

sooo

just a little tongue in cheek

[video=youtube;O82FK-v86X8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=O82FK-v86X8#t=147[/video]

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).