...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Experiences with Unchanging Castings-Hexagram 46

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I received 46 unchanging when asking what my life would be like alcohol free, uncanny really if you think about it. Day by day, one step at time, 12 step program. All the things that be related to being alcohol free.

Steve

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steve For This Useful Post:

Trojina (December 24th, 2017), TwoGeese (February 21st, 2018)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

As hexagram 46 follows 45. The Gathering you may find that in order to change your pattern you must extricate yourself from a social group that reinforces the old ways.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rosada For This Useful Post:

steve (December 26th, 2017), TwoGeese (February 21st, 2018)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Day by day, one step at time, 12 step program. All the things that be related to being alcohol free.
    Steve

Best of luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Moss Elk For This Useful Post:

steve (December 31st, 2017)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rosada View Post
    I got 46uc when I asked the IC what benefit I might get from my daily Sri Yantra meditations.
    Interesting, I received this hexagram 46uc when asking a question about a meditation I am working on.
    It is based on the MerKaBa light body (which is also built on triangles, interlocking tetrahedrons creating a 3 dimensional hexagram, or 6 pointed star) and 'sacred geometry' or 'The Golden Mean'. In relation to a problem I have holding the idea of shielding or protection around the aura, when I'm in patterns or psychodrama with people & I want to be mindful & have a core of awareness & be able to se myself in this light body & bright aura & come from love & inner wisdom (not be in reaction /unconscious ), I received an image of the aura as as glowing energy, fading or softer around the edges & the words "soften you edges & you won't find the things people throw at you hard.... soften, soften". I asked this morning about success with this meditation image, as I have a busy day with family today (& family can trigger you like nobody else can! )

Contemplating this image of a strong core light & softer edges, every day I get a different idea... a sun or gas giant, outer layers of atmosphere; a tree has a strong trunk and bark, lighter branches and twigs, fluttering light leaves, fractal surface. The image of 46 from LiSe:
    The great image says:
    Earth center gives birth to wood: ascending
    The noble one, with devoted character, accumulates small things to become tall and big
    reminds me that even the tallest trees have to absorb water & nutrients atom by atom.

What I find most interesting is the link between this hexagram unchanging and answers about the I-Ching and meditations, and sacred geometry. The Golden Mean leads to the Fibonacci Sequence, which life 'thinks' in. https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...l-lives-plants
    Hexagram 46 'Pushing Upwards' is so redolent with imagery of plant growth & trees, that I find the link to the Golden Ratio fascinating and amazing! One of those moments when the Yi is not just bang on, but really on the ball, opening up deeper understandings of reality by pointing into mathematics?

I have often got 46uc in relation to "what is today about? ", and it often is a day of 'get this done, then that', step by step, no great actions or big plan. I always feel reassured with 46uc, seems that Yi is saying "you are in harmony, you are part of a much bigger dance, keep going, step by step, bit by bit, just grow, just be, you are in harmony with your Dao and the universe unfolding around you. Just be"

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

Alan Watts
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/alan_watts

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmMacha For This Useful Post:

steve (July 28th, 2018), TwoGeese (February 21st, 2018)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just received this hex about a dream that had stairs, sadness, grief, overwhelming love and much growth. Way to personal for the internet's but very aware of ,"do not worry" and "growing upward". Thank you all for your shares.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TwoGeese For This Useful Post:

EmMacha (February 24th, 2018), steve (February 22nd, 2018), veavea (March 16th, 2018)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A quick one: I came home this evening to find the cat had gone out through his flap. Now, I’ve recently moved onto a boat and even more recently installed the flap, and the cat usually prefers to wait for me to open the door for him. Plus he’s asleep on the bed 99% of the time. And I worry a bit about the various hazards in the vicinity - mostly involving falling in the water. Anyway, after an hour or so I was a bit worried, and asked yi where is cat, is he ok? 42.1.6>8. Ok - not too sure what that means exactly but no indication of watery doom. I got the sense he was coming back even if he was playing daredevil somewhere. Next question- when will he come back? 46uc.

He came back half an hour later, having incurred no obvious disasters...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to veavea For This Useful Post:

steve (March 16th, 2018), Trojina (March 18th, 2018)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have got this hexagram quite often lately, always in regards to some job relating concerns. I get it, right. One foot at a time. However I always try to find some imaginery to work with 'to set things right in the South? What happens in the South?Any help with this?Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'Imagery', sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2