...life can be translucent

Menu

Editing A Clarity Webpage

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
A Clarity webpage saved to disk can be edited by clicking on the Edit button of Internet Explorer. Whether or not you would benefit from editing depends on circumstances -- kind of display, ambient light, and the condition of your eyes. If you read a webpage easily, there is no point in making changes, but I find that almost always by editing I can make webpages more readable.

For a simple edit, save the webpage to disk, click the disk's webpage icon, and click the Edit button. The underlying HTML file will be displayed. On the screen you will see the line:

BACKGROUND: url(http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/images/b6.jpg) #ffffdd

The #ffffdd is the yellow background color. I change this to #ffeedd to get a darker background.

To darken the printing, search for the start of the text. For "Wondering...." by Oniro, the webpage begins with "I guess I had". In front of the that begins this line, add . That will change all of the printing in the text to bold.

Close the HTML file and save changes. Then click the Refresh button of Internet Explorer to see your changes.

Editing may sound complicated, but after you've done it a few times, it takes only seconds.

Tom

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).