...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Any interest in Tarot?

butterfly spider Guest

Sorry - my phone my eyes and my ineptitude.
    I think the comments re fortune telling reveal a great deal about Tarot - maybe it has to do with Roald Dajl and Tales of the unexpected but there is definitely a sinister - almost deathly quality to fortune telling. Might I die and the hanged man. The whole idea of the devil and evil for example. I live near Glastonbury and the idea of fortune tellers and money making springs to mind.
    Making money out of fortune telling does not sit well with me - guidance and self discovery are different.
    Thank you for offering your insights for free -
    X

butterfly spider Guest

Hexagram 15 and 7 swords resonates with me too. Both offer insights as to turning our gaze inwards and almost not looking directly at our situation or problem. Finding the best solution within our own mind

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

BTW you are posting duplicates...that is you posted the same post twice in post 19 and 20.

You aren't the only one. For some reason this forum goes through times where it posts everything twice.

butterfly spider Guest

Apologies. Don't know how that happened. The site seemed to freeze on posting
    Btw. Butterflies. I have been having butterflies everywhere. My daughter who has been very ill has just phoned in the past 3 minutes. A black and red large butterfly landed on her curtains - she said it was strange
    Xx

butterfly spider Guest

Perhaps it just needs to get something across more urgently - or it may want to justify its existence...

butterfly spider Guest

Am making my way through bradfords gems - it is difficult in my phone ...

butterfly spider Guest

In the wildwood tarot the 4 of arrows (swords) depicts a butterfly rising from an injured man
    Rest and repair and rejuvination

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

is tarrot is related with astrology can it trace the future or is it just a mind of intuition that is playing a game here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Resonant connections are made in tarot with the symbols of astrology, but the cards are not tied in any way to the location of stars or planets. Cards can be used to interpret both charts and transits, if you have a system of correspondences that ties them both together. Several such systems exist.

butterfly spider Guest

My astrologer friend asked me where my moon sat in my astrological birth chart when doing a tarot reading - I had rev moon in my reading. My moon is in Pisces and he said that this would emphasise its impact on the 7 swords and 8 swords in my reading. Many of my life issues revolve around decisions and I am a Libran. The fool is my tarot card (why is a long story) but it is also called the wanderer.
    Just a thought
    Am halfway through reading the material

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast