...life can be translucent

Menu

Magic Tortoise anyone?

Brendon

visitor
Reaction score
magic tortoise is an illusion its nothing but fairy tale which we would like to experiment for some benefits.

S

svenrus

... could'nt the tortoise mentioned in the myth around Fu'xi bee a picture of the celestial sky ? So slowly moving it's shield above.....

Brendon

visitor
Reaction score
what does magic tortoise do in actual, i have often come across this thing but i don't have any idea about it, what is it relevance, is it a mythological article, what is it in real.

S

sooo

As I understand, it is a mythical creature capable of sustaining on air alone. Therefore when we lose it, we lose its magical power (our sustaining potential) and become dependent on unreliable things.

Brendon

visitor
Reaction score
alright you mean to say it is a cosmic thing which has some kind of power to effect your life, is that what you are trying to say or its sustaining power has some relation with us.

Brendon

visitor
Reaction score
magical power very spiritual but it must have got something to do with spirituality becasuse i have heard people talking about this

S

sooo

alright you mean to say it is a cosmic thing which has some kind of power to effect your life, is that what you are trying to say or its sustaining power has some relation with us.

I mean to say it's a metaphor.

charly

visitor
Reaction score
I mean to say it's a metaphor.
Hi, Bruce:

I agree with you.

Of course, don´t you believe that it could be also a metaphor for LOST DESIRE? (1)

Yours,

Charly

boyler

visitor
Reaction score
... not a metaphor, but the specific kind/species of tortoise ...

S

sooo

Hi, Bruce:

I agree with you.

Of course, don´t you believe that it could be also a metaphor for LOST DESIRE? (1)

Yours,

Charly

Hi Charly,

I see it applying to anything one chooses to let loose, but mostly ones self reliance. However, if I read your connotation correctly, some losses are inevitable with aging and/or illness. But I don't think that's what's being referred to in 27.1, but rather a willful act of neglect of nourishment. That which is loosely called magic is generally transmutable. But if one willfully relinquishes ones power, it's not the tortoise's fault.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).