...life can be translucent

Menu

"atavistic terror" to tie me to people or situations and 51.6

ungiornoxcaso

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Italian, so forgive my grammatical errors.
What I faced my fear relates to tie me in situations to people or situations, taking into account the fact that my childhood was marked by a psychiatric illness of my father and my mother saw that "sacrifice" etc, and as far as I'm concerned absorb all tied to what can happen in such a situation.

Anyway, I asked ching which is the root cause of my "atavistic terror" to tie me to people or situations, and the answer was the hexagram 38 unchanging.

I then asked how he can deal with my "resistance" or like trying to change my behavior and that these insconsce my beliefs or conscious.

The answer was hexagram 51.6 to 21.

I understand the message of the 38, or opposition to alienation "forces" within myself (fly away VS rest here, do not risk), but I'm perplexed on the outcome of 51.6

Thanks a lot :bows:

B

blue_angel

If I understand right, with both readings it looks like you are to recognize you are an individual. You have your own identity. You are different from your father. To focus on small changes not big changes. You can learn by others experiences and mistakes but their mistakes do not define you. You can not change their behavior or their past but only work on your own life.

You are told to withdraw most likely from this idea or others ideas. Also, that others may not agree with you but you can only work on yourself. Your own behavior. Another way I can see 51.6>21 is you are trying to bite through to some truth thats creating quite a shock and you need to withdraw from that. Find a middle course. Calm and centered.

I will have to study these a little more to see what else may be of help in these readings.

Best wishes,

Blue_Angel

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).