...life can be translucent

Menu

Clarifying 45,4

peter2610

visitor
Reaction score
Should I contact xxx about my car 45,4 - 8

45,4 is a line-text - “Great good fortune, no blame” - that seldom proves problematical, but here is an instance where careful consideration has proved necessary. Taking just the line-text one might easily assume that it would be appropriate to contact xxx, but when one considers the Lesser Image text - “Great good fortune, no blame,” for the place demands nothing - a somewhat different direction appears to be recommended, that of taking no action but simply allowing the situation to develop at its own speed, to a successful outcome. In Wilhelm/Baynes a footnote is added which discloses that the original Lesser Image text reads “The place is not correct” - an even clearer indication that non-action is called for. The Parallel Nuclear Progression (53,3,6 - 23) also gives a clear warning of the danger of abandoning one’s correct path (Gradual Progress) and placing the entire situation in jeopardy.

The situation is one in which someone I know has agreed to store my car in return for money he owed me but the duration of storage has gone on longer than I originally expected and I have been considering collecting my car. I’ve taken a reading because the situation is a complicated one and I don’t wish to re-negotiate if I can avoid it. On the basis of this reading I have concluded that it is acceptable to leave my car in storage, at least for the time being.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Should I contact xxx about my car?
45.4 > 8

Your car is in storage with xxx. 45 is the hexagram of the temple. Temples were used for storage, so the casting fits the situation. Line 4 is often about remaining in place. Why not leave the car there longer by paying rent?

peter2610

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Pocossin, yes I reckon that's the most likely way it'll go.

Pallas

visitor
Reaction score
Can you comment on how this went?
Did you contact the person?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: