...life can be translucent

Menu

41.6> 19 future of the relationship

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!
I have been in a casual relationship with X for a month, this relationship suits me the best, because of my busy schedule. I don't have any illusions of this relationship, growing into love, I just feel very comforted. So I wanted to know what was going to happen to this relationship in the future. I asked I Ching and got hexagram 41.6> 19. The line 6 I consider to be a positive one, but how can it be implied to my situation? I am not jealous of this man, though I don't know if he is seeing anyone else, but we are being sincere with each other in asking no questions. It's just the meaning of the hexagram and particularly, of the line 6 is very general, how can it be interpreted in terms of personal relationship? Also, the background hexagram 19 in Wilhelm interpretation says " when the eight month comes, there will be a misfortune". Please help me to understand. Does it mean I will jave to break this relationship after some time? Thank you.

xuesongyu

visitor
Reaction score
Hello friend:

The code of Hex 19 says "You will have ill luck in August of the lunar calendar"(In Chinese calendar, August of the lunar calendar corresponds to September Gregorian calendar).
So perhaps I Ching suggests that your relationship will end at that time.

------------------------------------
I Ching Codes Predicting the Future
http://www.amazon.com/kindle/dp/B00KRPT8G0

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
I think what it implies that the affair is temporary since hexagram 19 is not the main hexagram. But what about the line 6 in hexagram 41? How can it explain my situation?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!
I have been in a casual relationship with X for a month, this relationship suits me the best, because of my busy schedule. I don't have any illusions of this relationship, growing into love, I just feel very comforted. So I wanted to know what was going to happen to this relationship in the future. I asked I Ching and got hexagram 41.6> 19. The line 6 I consider to be a positive one, but how can it be implied to my situation? I am not jealous of this man, though I don't know if he is seeing anyone else, but we are being sincere with each other in asking no questions. It's just the meaning of the hexagram and particularly, of the line 6 is very general, how can it be interpreted in terms of personal relationship? Also, the background hexagram 19 in Wilhelm interpretation says " when the eight month comes, there will be a misfortune". Please help me to understand. Does it mean I will jave to break this relationship after some time? Thank you.

You know that by looking under 'Search' top right tab you will find the 'hexagram search' don't you....so if stumped you can put your cast in there and see what previous answers have said about a line. It's a great facility to be able to see all the other times people cast what you cast and what happened for them.

Anyway from Hilary's book

'Not decreasing, increasing it - not a mistake.
Constancy, good fortune.
Fruitful to have a direction to go.
gaining servants, not a home'

The time of decreasing in your life is over. It is time to begin expanding again. This relationship is part of that. There is nothing that decreases either of you in the relationship. The relationship can benefit both of you just as it is because it actually takes you places..... There is somewhere to be headed to....but it isn't a time to settle down and make a home. This is pretty much what you have said. At the moment the relationship seems quite open and this line says that is a good place to be right now.

When I say it 'takes you places' I mean in the sense that some connections bring increase via bringing more connections or more opportunities or more life. So this is something to embrace and enjoy without necessarily bringing permanence in the relationship itself.

Seems this is a good relationship but not one to be looking to make a home with right now. But there is nothing wrong with how it is, in fact it can enrich you.

There is no need to worry about the 8th month in 19 too much. Hex 19 requires some effort to make the most of opportunities. It's important to put the effort in now rather than seek rewards now. If you only focus on getting things and rewards now then in future it doesn't bode well.. So overall this answer is advising you that you are on a path to further growth....I always think of the teenager with 41.6 because the idea is not to settle down and make permanence but to explore and gather more connections and opportunities through existing connections. IOW networking...doing one thing that leads to another thing. Not with any fixed goal but in the spirit of the backpacker making friends on the journey which leads to going new places and meeting more new friends and having more new experiences. Your relationship with this person is part of that.

'servants' here might be friends, opportunities, meetings and so on. I think your friend is being described as a servant....someone who helps you go somewhere, who assists you.. Not a literal servant of course but often in Yi the servant can be a friend or close partner as in the lines in 56 for example. Servants are all those things/people/events, that move you along in life...that make your journey. Personally I think 41.6 indicates quite an interesting time, fun !

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Trojina, next time I will use the search for sure. Thank you very much for your full reply, it answered all my questions fully.

Fernanda

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! is my first participation in the forums and I just want to comment that I received this hexagram to a relationship response "What is the link between X and me" 41.6 to 19I made this query a few months ago and the response from Trojina is exactly what happened, a relationship to enjoy, that led me to expand my horizons, have new friendships, open new work paths thanks to it, it was a very fun time, I started in March and well, we arrived at the month of August ... where it would seem that I am at the point where the relationship could end even if we continue working together since the return although half a previous relationship for her children whom she loves and they look for him but the discussions with her are permanent, even so he tells me that he does not want to lose meI hope you serve my experience with this combination

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).