...life can be translucent

Menu

resonance journal/reading stuck in notepad.

NemeanMagik

visitor
Reaction score
Having done a reading I clicked on Resonance Journal (have downloaded etc already), but it only takes my specific Hex figures to NOTEPAD, not tot he Resonance Journal. Isnt the idea that the reading goes directly to the Resonance Journal or have I missed something?
Can someone please advise. All I get is notepad, bare details of the numbers.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
You need to make a note of where that text file is, and then click 'import' > 'from text template' in the Resonance Journal, and take it from there.

If you're already working on your computer, it's a lot easier to do the casting in the software. (It also has my full translation and commentary instead of just the excerpt you get online.) The main point of this export is to help people who habitually use the online reading on their mobiles to get that reading into the Journal on their computer. One day we will have a mobile app and some clever sync-ing, and it'll be redundant.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Nemean,

I replied to your question with the intent of trying to save Hilary and/or Justin a bit of work, but then when I saw I'd cross-posted with Hilary, I deleted it.

One thing I could have left here, though, which wasn't redundant - I found a long, lovely help file tucked away in Resonance Journal :D.

To access it, click on "Help" in the menu, and then click "View Help." A PDF file will open. On the very left edge, click on the icon which looks like a bookmark (right above the paperclip). This will display a pane containing the document's bookmarks - a Table of Contents. Scroll through that to find the topic you're interested in - in your case, there's an "Importing" section underneath "Creating entries." It explains how to do what you're trying to do, and also contains much additional information (what to do if there are errors...how to import from mobile devices...etc.)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).