...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your Experiences with Unchanging Castings-Hexagram 56

Those two examples bring out so much about 56, and just readings in general. Yours, Fallada - it was true in one way immediately (don't linger over the decision, don't worry if the room isn't all homey) and long afterwards the rest of it came true.

Examples, consider yourselves hugged.

The Examples shyly return your embrace

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trojina For This Useful Post:

fallada (July 6th, 2015), Liselle (July 4th, 2015)

A few months ago I asked how long I would have to wait to find some companions (for work but also for connecting in a more general way. Friends let's say, or people to share everyday life with since my real friends are scattered all over the world). Got 56 unchanging

Possible readings:
    1) don't worry, this is a passing by concern, you will find them
    2) your ideal companions are travellers and foreign people like you
    3) you have to go and look somewhere else, pack your suitcase now
    4) your friends are all over the world, travellers themselves

You option (2) is recognizable - people who move around a lot making friends among their peers first. For example, families in the military might socialize most with other military families they're stationed with.

But that assumes a ready-made and "findable" peer group - is that something you have?

Another option (5) might be to find ways to blend in rather than stand out? I'm getting that general idea from Hilary's Oracle commentary, although I have no idea how it might specifically apply to you. (The story of King Hai is pretty extreme.)

Hi Lisa, thank you for replying

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    Another option (5) might be to find ways to blend in rather than stand out? I'm getting that general idea from Hilary's Oracle commentary, although I have no idea how it might specifically apply to you. (The story of King Hai is pretty extreme.)
    Oh it definitely applies to me
    Blending in is my big problem. I am afraid of dissolving myself.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    You option (2) is recognizable - people who move around a lot making friends among their peers first.
    But that assumes a ready-made and "findable" peer group - is that something you have?
    What comes to mind is other actors. People who don't belong anywhere and who have their stuff scattered around in several cities at a time.
    Which is really frustrating as for New Year's Eve I mostly end up being by myself or I have to join someone else's group as all my "friends" and acquaintances are back to their towns (and I am too, back to my home town)

When I asked the question I meant people to go out with and to do projects with. So people to see every day.

What does Hilary's oracle commentary says?

I work as a psychic reader; hearing a lot about the Slightly esoteric concept of 'twin flames'… and have been tuned into the energy. Some clients ring & this energy is there in relationships, but the other one one is asleep to the connection, and it is hard for the client.
    I asked Yi about it, why is it so hard for people?

I got 56uc.
    I have received it more than once for questions about this (& 30 also, that which rises twice).

It seems to be the answer here is:
    It is a journey, don't get caught in the details? Don't judge or focus on where you are at in the relationship (as a paradigm or relationship pattern). You are Just passing through this situation or relationship dynamic, and it is also just passing through you.
    The soul light blazes a trail for others, so Keep the flame of Love strong in your heart & allow the flame to light and inspire all you reach, near and far.
    It takes you beyond yourself and the familiar, so open up.
    Creative involvement is limited: experience rather than create

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

Alan Watts
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/alan_watts

Quote Originally Posted by anemos View Post
    ... and happy journeys

I have associate 56 with the concept of outliers in statistics, those observations that are outside the "normal " situation. My Stats teacher used to say us not to disregard them and don't get upset for ruining our models... usually they have something important to tell us.
    This is very relevant to me re: 56uc - the stranger sees things differently, the perspective from outside the situation, so therefore they bring something different into the situation.

Its kind of a quantum mechanism, thought influencing situations?
    View this as a stranger and you can shift the perspective?
    & thus brings you into Tao? (Not limited by situations, but transcending their impermanence?)

Also, is it the perspective of an outsider that led Victor Taleb to his 'Black Swan' theory?
    http://https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory

Interestingly enough, one turned up in Galway last year! She is definitely a wanderer, an outsider, and an outlier!

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/offb...32349?mode=amp
    Last edited by EmMacha; February 6th, 2018 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Malformed url

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EmMacha For This Useful Post:

Trojina (February 8th, 2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3