...life can be translucent

Menu

8.1.5 to 24 what to expect from him now?

mxrose

visitor
Reaction score
After successfully restoring good will in the working relationship with my ex ( we share a business together) and after numerous power struggles and fights , we became softer and kinder towards each other over the past two weeks.
I, with the intention of mending fences and possibly rekindle the relationship, asked the oracle for guidance and I received :
8.1.5 to 24 - What to expect from him now?"
52.6 to 15 - What are his intentions towards me?

I am a little bruised round the edges and not sure if " trusting my feelings" is the right thing to do. I miss the connection we shared when we opened the business and I was hoping for a romantic reconciliation as well.
We are now again recognizing each other's qualities, we have a lot of respect for each other, we shared that today in a conversation about our individual capabilities and the reasons why we felt we can still work together and accomplish something despite what we've been though.
I am in love with him... and we've been though a lot. I wish someone can help me with this answer.
Thank you in advance:bows:

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
hello,
What to expect from him now?
Be open and sincere to the union that you believe in and find satisfying. Trust and be confident (there is mutual confidence and appreciation). As you said the connection you once shared is coming back. It sounds auspicious to cast off your doubts.

mxrose

visitor
Reaction score
`Hello and thank you for your interpretation :) sounds hopeful indeed ! I feel I should take it slow and keep up the good intentions but a part of me wants it all back fast. i rejoiced reading that there is mutual confidence and appreciation and that our connection is coming back.
I remember him saying while we were fighting that it/us doesn't have to be an entirely pleasant experience but its entirely necessary to see all the sides of the person you want to be with. Now that gives me hope ...

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
Well, keeping it slow with good intentions can never prove wrong, the most important thing is the OBSERVED mutual efforts in same direction.

mxrose

visitor
Reaction score
I just wanted to share the updates with you. Yes the connection is coming back back and we were finally able to discuss about our personal relationship and what happened between us. We are not back together but we discussed how we actually still feel strongly about each other and wish for us to first and foremost work well together and then see if in the future we can give this a try again.
8 to 24 Felt more like revisiting the relationship angle and reconnecting
52.6 - to 15 - He still holds me dear but stills himself due to the complexity of the situation
For me this meant both closure and hope, closure - finally saying it out loud and recognizing feelings , hope for a new chapter ...

mxrose

visitor
Reaction score
I always appreciated updates from others so here is a Big thank you Innertruth for helping me interpret this.:hug:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).