...life can be translucent

Menu

New website and activitypossibility

S

svenrus

Thinking:
"WHY ? As I'm not living in London, not even close to it some would think I should'nt comment here... I notified that one of my old friend, Erik Thorell, attended the meeting You had on 21´may. Maybe that's how I feel involved in a secondary way. I followed the discussion on Onlineclarity and just wondered: those misunderstandings that occured seems out of the real topic ie that here is a marvellous opportunity to meet: actually meet "in real 3D". As it has just started those involved physically should really pull those misunderstandings aside and show patience toward the - hopefully - next meeting. One would'nt seriously comment a painting when hardly the first stroke had appeared... "

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed - it is a great place to meet and discuss, and the opportunity to meet people in person is fantastic. But we should respect Lex's wish that London Yijing Society affairs only be discussed in any detail on his own website, not on this one. Let's just post meeting dates here.

S

svenrus

Just wanted to inform that I've posted this (#2) over there. Not to continue any discussion....

But OK, my post could look like that, unfortunately

:bows:

S

svenrus

Btw. My friend in London, Erik Thorell, and his wife has invited me to visit them when comfortable and if such an occasion occur I would love to join such a meeting in the L.Y.S.

Here in Denmark I haven't met such activities. The closest I've came about was some years ago when seeing that Lars (Bo Christensen, the author of the newly I Ching book reviewed by You) welcomed people to hire him for lectures around the country about the subject ie The I.

Still hope that You and Your friends initiative over in the U.K. will some day reach over here...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).