...life can be translucent

Menu

44.3.5 Is this relationship over..?

lalafree

visitor
Reaction score
Hello there,

A big part of my life is getting to a conclusion... and I fell good about it..excited for whats coming!

Few days ago I had a chance to meet the man that has been the focus of my life for the past few years.
I didn't expect so much feelings coming out form the both of us... he cried, we cried.. and I felt still a lot!

But it seems no possibile coming to an understanding... probably our time has past!..I don't know ...
I asked the book: Is this relationship totally over? done?..

Answer is 44.3.5

Waiting for your help!!

Thank you!

altair139

visitor
Reaction score
most likely not, especially when hex 64 is in the future, it means something is not done, unfinished.
44 is a very popular hexagram for relationship, but it has negative connotation. Usually this depicts a trapped feeling/relationship and you can't do anything but succumb to the temptation of love (or lust if the feeling isn't sincere). Your changing lines aren't bad, there's a chance you can continue this relationship. But it will take a toll on your emotional well being.

lalafree

visitor
Reaction score
i don't know if i should be happy or scared ..of this answer..

Do you have more insight about the reading?...or anybody else want to share some experiences about the changing lines?

thank you!!!!

M

mirian

A lot has been said about hex 44 as to represent the temptation to get involved with something that you shouldn't , if you are a sensible person. Also hex 44 has been often associated with a person with whom it is OK to have an affair with but not to consider for long-term commitment or traditional marriage.

Having said that, in answer to the question it doesn't appear the relationship is over or at least the feelings and emotions between you. But it's not saying either what the outcome of this will be.

Line 3 shows how hard it feels emotionally, but you still can get over and get out of this if you want.

Line 5 has so many possible interpretations (lots of debate about what the "melon" represents! ). But I usually look at this line as saying: "Let the situation develop by itself, don't force the completion, it is not " ripe" yet, and whatever is meant to happen will happen, regardless of any interference of your part. It will "fall from Heaven" .

lalafree

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your replay Mirian and Altair...
after this reading i got really confused on how I perceive this situation and this relationship..
It is that moment in life when you are about to close a door and there is something that does not allow the door to get closed...and this feeling is literally torturing me...

I'm confused and asked the book a diagnosis of the situation between me and him..
Answer is 48.4.5..

any help?..

thank you

M

mirian

, in answer to the question it doesn't appear the relationship is over or at least the feelings and emotions between you. But it's not saying either what the outcome of this will be.

Line 3 shows how hard it feels emotionally, but you still can get over and get out of this if you want.

Line 5 I usually look at this line as saying: "Let the situation develop by itself, don't force the completion, it is not " ripe" yet, and whatever is meant to happen will happen, regardless of any interference of your part. It will "fall from Heaven" .

Just my opinion. There is no point in asking a similar question over and over just because a) we haven't reflected on the answer or b) we don't like the answer.

Last edited:

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with Altair that the reading seems to indicate something undone or unfinished. And I agree with Mirian's advise when she says to let the situation develop by itself without forcing it to a conclusion.

48.4 < 28 seems to indicate something undone as well.
48.5 < 5 suggests clarity at last!

What is the source of the confusion? What is it that you feel good about --- even excited? And why is it not possible to come to an understanding with this man?

To me the lines your received for 48 seem to have something in common with 44.3 and 44.5.... a struggle with something and then "it" happens. 48.4 sounds more comfortable than 44.3. And 44.3 mentions danger whereas 48.4 does not. What is the danger? Is the danger that you will end the relationship before the time is right? or when it now has a new potential? Or is the danger that you won't move on when you are finally excited to do so?

I cannot help but wonder if one of the problems with the relationship was that you were making it the focus of your life. Perhaps the relationship would work better if you had another focus. What is going to be the focus of your life now and is that something that the relationship would actually support? Could the relationship benefit your new focus and your new focus benefit the relationship?

lalafree

visitor
Reaction score
I'm so sorry MusicianServant to get back to you so late ( a year after), but I don't have notification!!
How did this situation work out in the end??

The feeling is that is never over. We don't see each other anymore, but now I can see clear the situation.
It was a very passionate connection. Like we never experienced before. But we were too scared and afraid to bring that intimacy to a different level. Intimacy is not just physical...real intimacy is emotional ...and even though we made love we were never able to love each other. That's a big 44.
We were too stupid maybe. it was the perfect example of " the perfect match at the worst time".
So 64 for me means that this will be there forever. I do feel still attracted to him and viceversa. We experience something that we will never experience again and we missed the opportunity. BUT Line 5 of 44 ... is like a good friend whispering, ok you guys screwed it but how much did you learn about yourself and love?... you weren't ready for that, this came to you to make sure you will be ready for the next time when the real one will knock at you heart!... Learn as much as you can now.. so you don't have to go through the same pattern again.

We are now happily with other partners ...but if we accidentally meet ... we can't take our eyes off of each others! ;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).