...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 8.3.4 > Hex 31, the result is too good for a bad situation

star123

visitor
Reaction score
I recently reconnected with this man who I was in a relationship with for 4 months... However, I got sick on Wednesday and I texted him. I got no response back from him. His attitude towards me changed since Wednesday so I looked his Facebook and saw some very flirtatious messages between him and a girl who I met once when I went to a party with him. I texted him again on Sat asking if he has other women. He rejected it. Due to the insecurity from what I've seen, I admitted I was being pushy by constantly texting him and calling him every half an hour to see what he's up to. Then Sunday, he ignored all my texts and calls completely till today.

I asked iching what's the reason X has been ignoring me. I got Hex 8.3.4 > Hex 31. Hex 8.3 indicates someone is holding on a bad partner but doesn't mean I am the bad one or he's the bad one. Then the rest of the changing lines and relating hexagram is too good for the situation. Can anyone help out please?

M

mirian

Hi, I don't think that it is too good. Line 3 is a warning about seeking union with unsuitable characters. Whoever you are trying to have a relationship with is just not the right person for you. And line 4 advises to connect with others outside your current circle , looking beyond, to connect with worthy people.:bows:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
8.3 can also mean the one you seek union with does not treat you or regard you as a human feeling being. They treat you in a mechanical way, within a role or a function. I've also seen 8.3 refer to systems. So when you seek union with 'non people' it means you are trying to join with something that is inhumane. It doesn't have to be terribly cruel, it can just be someone who isn't seeing you as a whole person.

I think you are seeking union with someone who treats you as if you were an object not a person. This can change of course when a person decides to stop doing that. Perhaps in 8.4 you look beyond him for a real connection. People who don't text back aren't worth much to you

However I don't think it's a great question because it's a 'why' is someone doing something and when you a why about someone else it is often hard to figure the answer in terms of who it is about.

I asked iching what's the reason X has been ignoring me. I got Hex 8.3.4 > Hex 31.

The 8.3 cannot refer to you because Yi is talking about seeking union with a 'non person' and that non person cannot be you.

Note it is more 'non person' than 'bad person' IMO because too often I have seen 8.3 as literally about that which is not human....ie large bureaucratic systems, cats.....people who treat you like a number not a person and so on. In 8.3 one reaches out to that thing as if it were human, seeking union in a human way. But the line merely says 'hey you are on the wrong tack here....there's no human here'. We are excellent at inventing humans where there are none as we instinctively reach out for what we want to be our kind. 8.3 tells you it isn't your kind. If he changes towards you then that might be described by the 8.4 although 8.4 is not generally intimate IMO, it's more of an allegiance. So I think it more likely that 8.4 here is you going beyond seeking union with him and perhaps seeking a wider society....a club or something, I mean that is what 8.4 suggests to me

star123

visitor
Reaction score
Trojina,

I was indeed not being treated with the respect a human deserves. He publicly flirted with other women after we reconnected, he asked me to pay for our meal one time, then this instance I caught he was flirting with this girl on Facebook, but it is the worst. The worst was when he hit me and tried to choke me after we came home that night from the bar. I knew he drank at least 10 beers.

All of the above should have made it easy for me to walk away, but somehow my heart is not allowing me. I don't know how I could be so pathetic. I have a career and friends and family who loves me. I just don't know why I would still want this man even though I know I was being abused.

8.3 can also mean the one you seek union with does not treat you or regard you as a human feeling being. They treat you in a mechanical way, within a role or a function. I've also seen 8.3 refer to systems. So when you seek union with 'non people' it means you are trying to join with something that is inhumane. It doesn't have to be terribly cruel, it can just be someone who isn't seeing you as a whole person.

I think you are seeking union with someone who treats you as if you were an object not a person. This can change of course when a person decides to stop doing that. Perhaps in 8.4 you look beyond him for a real connection. People who don't text back aren't worth much to you

However I don't think it's a great question because it's a 'why' is someone doing something and when you a why about someone else it is often hard to figure the answer in terms of who it is about.

The 8.3 cannot refer to you because Yi is talking about seeking union with a 'non person' and that non person cannot be you.

Note it is more 'non person' than 'bad person' IMO because too often I have seen 8.3 as literally about that which is not human....ie large bureaucratic systems, cats.....people who treat you like a number not a person and so on. In 8.3 one reaches out to that thing as if it were human, seeking union in a human way. But the line merely says 'hey you are on the wrong tack here....there's no human here'. We are excellent at inventing humans where there are none as we instinctively reach out for what we want to be our kind. 8.3 tells you it isn't your kind. If he changes towards you then that might be described by the 8.4 although 8.4 is not generally intimate IMO, it's more of an allegiance. So I think it more likely that 8.4 here is you going beyond seeking union with him and perhaps seeking a wider society....a club or something, I mean that is what 8.4 suggests to me

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Star,

you are not being pathetic, and you are not really attracted to a man who has, by your own account, tried to hurt you or worse.
I believe you are currently experiencing deep-personal emotional problems, which are outside your own scope of solving by yourself. I don't know you, but I would seriouosly advise you to get someone to talk to about this - therapist, church worker, friend, relative...
If this man is ignoring you its the best thing that can happen to you cause it will put you out of harms way.
Seriously. Take steps to help yourself. Don't let anyone hurt you, not in the name of love, or any other name.

Take care!!!!!

maui

Tigercat

visitor
Reaction score
I just had awesome personal experience with hex 8 lines 3,4 changing to 31

I was being tempted into making a bad choice, because my attitude was totally wrong (line 3) and I should have been demonstrating loyalty instead (line 4)

D

diamanda

I just had awesome personal experience with hex 8 lines 3,4 changing to 31
I was being tempted into making a bad choice, because my attitude was totally wrong (line 3) and I should have been demonstrating loyalty instead (line 4)

So according to what you say here Tigercat, the original poster (star123) should demonstrate loyalty towards that d1ck who treated her terribly and hit her?

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I hope its ok to suggest a book here: 'Women who love too much' by Robin Norwood is excellent and really helpful understanding these situations we find ourselves in...there is a way out..

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Hepzibah,

well, since the OP was not heard of since the members of this forum dared to suggest that the man who hit her might not exactly be Prince Charming, I assume that this basically good suggestion falls on deaf ears... help can always reach only those who want it...

best wishes

maui

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Also check out the date of the original query, it was 2015 and the profile shows this user star123 has not been here since November 2015 so she's not here right now to read it.

The problem is when people tack on comments on to SR threads years after the question was asked, as Tigercat did, everyone thinks it's a new thread and responds as if it were...but it isn't

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Aha!....................hope things worked out for her!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).