...life can be translucent

Menu

Miscellaneous Resonance Journal thoughts

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
This may not end up working well - it can be a "fluid" thing :) - but I thought maybe we could use a thread for things we'd like to say about Resonance Journal that don't fit a pre-existing thread (not a tip or trick, not a glitch), but which might seem awkward as threads of their own.

For example!

Now that I've been using Resonance Journal for a while, and have accumulated a hodge-podge of tags, I have really come to appreciate and love the tag editing feature. :bows:

I am not good at categorizing, so when I notice that my tag list is messy and disorganized, or I just think of something different, I can tidy things up with Edit Tag. This is possible because when you edit a tag, the program automatically makes the edit on every entry using that tag. You do not have to manually find and fix each one. There are no entries with obsolete tags. And so forth. It's very slick to use.

Illustration: Am in the very early stages of trying to categorize readings according to the outcome, how I think Yi answered, things like that, categories such as "warning," "reassurance," "favorable," "unfavorable," etc . Originally those exact words were the tags, but they were scattered alphabetically in the tag list. I decided it would be better if they were in a group. So I edited them all to start with the word "outcome" ("outcome: warning", "outcome: insight") and in half a second the whole database was fixed. I can keep refining my tag structure ad nauseam.

Now for all I know every blogging website and other piece of software with a tagging system works the same way (I really don't know, since I don't have any such other thing), but I just wanted to make the positive comment that I appreciate this one.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).