...life can be translucent

Menu

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
:duh:

not sure whether this has been said/written before, but it just dawned on me oh-so-clearly that 41.2 is the quintessential 'less is more', 'quality over quantity' line

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Often one comes to 41.2 with the idea one must make sacrifices. 41.2 says there is no need for great sacrifices. You can offer less and it's good.

ariel13

visitor
Reaction score
In my experience, 41.2 advises not to be too servile, too nice, too friendly. Don't give, write, say or do too much in relation to the other person.

Wow, this is a little bit of an old thread, but I'm thinking your interpretation is spot on drSurya. I just asked

"What attitude should I have towards x and y? and received this line.

X and Y are a couple that got together in a situation where X was originally interested in me. So I told Y I had an interest in X, and she basically stabbed me in the back and aggressively went after X in a very public, mean-spirited way. So yes, I don't really need to ask the IChing but just like to confirm sometimes.

I think my attitude has and will continue to be "not so friendly" towards these two. haha They don't really deserve my friendship– think they deserve each other actually!

Thanks for confirming what my gut says with this interpretation!

:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).