...life can be translucent

Menu

What is that whistle that I hear?? 57.2

lalafree

visitor
Reaction score
Dear all,

few years ago, when my grandpa died I was in his room, and I had the strong feeling that after his death he was still there with his spirit. I arrived late. He died 30 minutes before I was there. But Suddenly I felt a very strong whistle in my ear and I felt like a presence wrapping me up... I almost faint but I know he was him hugging me to say goodbye!! We were very close and connected.

After that experience I felt again that specific, exactly the same whistle in my ear other times. I don't know why but I always knew that he was related to someone I'm very close to (alive). I have a really conflictual and difficult relationship with this person and somehow I know that when I have that sensation and that whistle his him connecting with me. (unfortunately we don't talk very often to each other)

But of course this is just my guess. Probably is just a physical condition... maybe I have some pressure problem that explain the whistle that i hear.!!!!!! (anyway my blood pressure is perfect!!)

yesterday I felt it very very strong 2 times in one day!!!

So I asked : what is that whistle that I hear??
answer 57.2

Can you help me!!!

MirrorTouch

visitor
Reaction score
What is that whistle I hear? 57.2

This is three years almost since your question, but maybe you get a thread notice anyway.I throw 57.2 when I'm unsure whether to trust a "sign". It means, for me, that my own hunch is in line with divinations. You know it is grandpa, and probably others have told you so, too.QUOTE=larouge;218431]Dear all,few years ago, when my grandpa died I was in his room, and I had the strong feeling that after his death he was still there with his spirit. I arrived late. He died 30 minutes before I was there. But Suddenly I felt a very strong whistle in my ear and I felt like a presence wrapping me up... I almost faint but I know he was him hugging me to say goodbye!! We were very close and connected. After that experience I felt again that specific, exactly the same whistle in my ear other times. I don't know why but I always knew that he was related to someone I'm very close to (alive). I have a really conflictual and difficult relationship with this person and somehow I know that when I have that sensation and that whistle his him connecting with me. (unfortunately we don't talk very often to each other)But of course this is just my guess. Probably is just a physical condition... maybe I have some pressure problem that explain the whistle that i hear.!!!!!! (anyway my blood pressure is perfect!!) yesterday I felt it very very strong 2 times in one day!!! So I asked : what is that whistle that I hear??answer 57.2Can you help me!!![/QUOTE]

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).