...life can be translucent

Menu

Potential reunion 8.1.5.>24

moodclad

visitor
Reaction score
I asked what is the potential for getting back together with X?

It seems good, but line 5 makes me wonder.
At the moment there is no communication between us. I am making no movement, but I'm hoping that he will reach out to me ... but that's where I wonder about line 5.

Any insight appreciated.
Thanks

G

gnichi

Dear Moodclad,
I interpret the reading as saying that you can reach out to him, and "There will be no error." (Line 1) After that, you need to let him come to you by his own free will (dont push). According to the text "There will be good fortune." (Line 5) So whatever the result, it will turn out well for you. If you dont get back together, at least you tried. Hopefully you will get a more experienced reply from one of the senior members.
Take care.

moodclad

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting turn of events: I got an email from him this morning. It took him 5 weeks to reach out to me.
Nothing was resolved or addressed. Nothing learned beyond the willingness to talk still exists. (I did respond)

Don't know what will happen from here. Maybe nothing as there are still issues. Maybe something.

I'm thinking that today was line 1.
Does that sound accurate?

G

gnichi

I would interpret it as the reading you got. He reached out (Line 1), and he did it by his own free will (Line 5). The relating hex 24 reflects your wish to reunite with him. Also, hex 8.1 speaks of the need for sincerity.

W

Windrell

Yes Moonclad, what has happened was line 1.
Line 5 is interesting: it describes those who are willing to come for intimate interdependence.
So, I think if you TRULY want to reconnect with him, to reach out to him expressing yourself fully and sincerely! If he responds on the same level, then fine, good fortune.
If he is vague or aloof, then forget him!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).