...life can be translucent

Menu

How to heal a physical wound completely? hex 40.2.4.5 >8

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've had issues with my left leg for years off and on, most recently cellulitis and a pressure ulcer in the same side on the heel.

I usually look on this forum for the same hex result I've cast to see if other threads provide any insight into how I might be able to apply the casting to my situation. I found this to be an interesting thread to read on a casting of 40.2.4.5>8... http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?12359-40-2-4-5-gt-8-Deliverance-Release-Joining-together-Belonging

But in terms of my question about healing my leg and foot completely, I'm not sure what it's saying. Something just came to my mind about how bacteria keep invading the area over and over again so they keep putting me on antibiotics for that as they try to heal my leg. But I'm not sure if that detail has anything of use for the reading? It seems to me more like it's telling me something about relationships and healing them before anything will change in my physical body... but I'm unsure if that's a far fetched idea?

As an aside, I thought by mentioning that I look at other threads to see how it might be able to make sense for me, I wondered if others do the same on here. I know each thread has different questions related to their casting, so the answer is going to vary in details but the general castings must have one basic meaning to them since we can go to books and internet sources to read what different people have interpreted from the I Ching.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there
Sorry to hear your trouble, I see what you mean looking at the lines its hard to get a clear picture, is it possibly an environment issue why the leg keeps getting infected? also have you had a second opinion on your leg? the other thing is that you may need to follow the medical advice strictly meaning do everything and anything, not sure if I am on the right track, does any of this make any sense?

Steve

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Do you wear some kind of brace or support or cushion or insert or compression sock regularly?
Any sort of 'aid'?

D

diamanda

How to heal a physical wound completely? hex 40.2.4.5 >8
I've got a few ideas on what this could mean.

40.2 - on the wound site (field) there are nasty bacteria (foxes).
You need to apply yellow/sulfur arrow = apply some sort of yellow/"sulfa"
antibiotic powder straight on (=arrow) the wound. This is reinforced
by hidden line 2.5, which mentions yellow/sulfur coating/dressing.

40.4 - after that you will initially need to keep your foot/leg completely
'open' and free, as in no shoes - no socks. Ask a friend to help you with any
external jobs, eg shopping, for a short while.

40.5 - I don't get this completely, but it seems to suggest alternating
keeping the wound under gauze (thread/fibre) and keeping it free/open.
The line also advises to "trust the small man". In my readings this line usually
means that, despite being "tied up" in some situation, there is still some
freedom to move around. I wonder if the small man is your pharmacist, or
doctor, who you could ask for some antibiotic powder. Or it could just be
the friend mentioned in 40.4.

8 - this for me very often means remaining at, or close to, my surroundings,
next to, nearby. So I guess it advises not using your leg that much for a
while till it heals. Treat it locally, and remain locally.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
All three lines speak of 'removing' something.

40.2 → 16 (Making Provision), Crowley:
Rid fields of foxes; fill the golden quiver.

40.4 → 7 (Organised Force), Legge:
(It is said), 'Remove your toes.
Friends will (then) come, between you and whom there will be mutual confidence.'

40.5 → 47 (Restriction), Crowley:
Remove all wrong; then all men own thy sway.*

40.5 → 47 (Restriction), Legge:
Shows (its subject), the superior man (= the ruler), executing his function of removing (whatever is injurious to the idea of the hexagram),
in which case there will be good fortune, and confidence in him will be shown even by the small men.*

I think that in your case it means some minor operation, cutting all the nasty stuff out? If pills/injections are not enough. H40 can mean 'open-up', 'clear up'.
Changing shoes might also help I think.

After you get rid of the source, the union of the tissues(8) will become possible.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
To Magnus re- physical wound.

I know this is a bit late and wonder how your leg is. May I be the 'small man' here and suggest that you try Honey on your wound. Honey will kill all germs Including MRSA - all you have to do is apply the Honey (Raw Honey, not purified or sterilised) cover it and replace twice a day until healed. It will smart a bit for about 15 to 20 minutes but it will heal, guaranteed ! cover so that you don't get honey all over your bedding etc. I have treated a woman with both legs covered in filthy ulcers even the doctor said she had never seen the legs look so healthy.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Magnus, I have a clarifying question: are you saying that you got hex 40.2.4.5 >8 for your reading,

If you look at his profile you can see Magnus has not been here since March 7th 2016. He may be back of course but if he doesn't respond to the question that's the reason.

He posted the query on March 6th 2016, never came back to respond to any answers, visited on March 7th 2016, the next day, and hasn't been seen since.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Trogina, Just thought Magnus might still be looking.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I know, I was just telling Freedda who was asking him a direct question in case he was waiting for an answer. Freedda deleted his post.

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have heard about an actual yellow sulphur powder ...there is such a thing . I heard a homoeopath talk about it once although I have never used it myself.

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
thanks for all the responses. I had forgotten I posted this quite some time ago but it's intriguing to go back and see that honey was mentioned, as a product called med honey was used and worked wonders on wounds I had developed due to the sensitivity of my leg. So yes, the advice of keeping it free of use is helpful, but difficult at the same time as I live alone. Also mentioned as a treatment was possible powder antibiotics. The yellow sulphur powder that is mentioned here intrigues me, but I don't think it's what the nurses were mentioning. I might look into yellow sulphur powder. The cellulitis/leg wounds seem to continue, but they have actually gotten to looking almost healed a couple times. Definitely helps to keep it from the ability to grow new bacteria (or just being extra sure to wash bacteria away when dressings are changed), which it sounds like was recommeded in these posts.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Magnus. Glad that your leg is improving but there is no need to wash the wound if you are using Honey, just remove the old dressing and replace with more honey. 'Med Honey' could be sterilised too which I'm afraid reduces all the goodness in the honey. a new way for Big Pharma to make more money I'm afraid. Common or garden Honey that has not been sterilised is what you need, best from your local Bee Keeper ('PURE' Honey has been tampered with either by 'sterilising it or radiating it) No good.

I have never used Yellow Sulphur but I have some and it says DO NOT INHALE.

Try not to put a load of honey on good skin because it will 'draw' it and make it red.

emiliana2010

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Magnus,
if you're still coping with your leg, what worked for me with an ulcer that wouldn't heal for weeks and weeks on end, has been DMSO mixed with Gentalyn Beta (a cream useful in Candida infection). It worked in a matter of days.
All the best!

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Just an update, by March 2018 I had to have a below knee amputation of the leg. I'm not sure if yellow powder could be Turmeric, but I have had this in my diet more regularly in the time since this reading was done and realized it is kind of yellow in colour.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my God, what dreadful news! Hope you are fine now by the way.
Any idea about how the reading played out? Release's seeking union.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).