...life can be translucent

Menu

53.1.6 to 63 and 11.1.5.6 to 57 in "soulmate" guestions.. ;) ;)

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
hello all you wise and helpful people in here...
how would you interpret these answers to these delicate questions.... :) :)

Im turning 50 within a year and asked two questions about my soulmate, if I sort of have one... hahahaa..
and Its never too late for anything, Is it..? :) :)

the first question was
" How do I find and recognise my soulmate.." the answer given was 53.1.6. to 63....

second question was
"What do i need to do to attract my soulmate " the answer given was 11.1.5.6 to 57....

a bit of waiting, prepairing and throwing old shit out for good is the main thing here or... ?

would be eternally grateful for all help you can give... :) :)

Reaction score
the first question was
" How do I find and recognise my soulmate.." the answer given was 53.1.6. to 63....

This one: I see it this way. 63 is the context of the question. You are ready, already there, though it is best to be vigilant and keep yourself awake and ready.
53 is the hexagram of marriage and long term relationship -- so the iching is definitely responding with sensitivity to your question.
53.1.6:
Your soul mate could be someone unlikely, so that at first approach, there may be gossip (line 1), or some kind of reason for a little bit of mild gossip. Be open to the awkward and unexpected moments , which tests your love.
You then get line 6 which has to do with spiritual love, I believe, and celebration of it. This kind of love is very evolved and lasting, even though sometimes it can have an unworldly kind of quality. :eek:This soul mate will be a person with whom there is a very deep soul sharing and spiritual basis. That will be significant for you, even if it doesn't look that way from the start.

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
thank you for your help in this, Loveofknowledge...... ;).... I will keep my eyes open for strange relationships.... ;) ;)

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
BTW.... the funny and strange thing is that have this song playin' in my head almost all the time and had it for a couple of days..... Eternal love by Fish 'n chips..... hahahaha.... ;) ;)

Reaction score
Yes, Fish n Chips and Eternal Love : mundane (a bit strange) and spiritual at the same time!
Can't wait to hear when/where/who regarding your soul mate!!

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
a funny thing happend a couple of days ago... I got this "wrong sent message" from a person who asked about how the carpet was fitting and felt..... I usually dont answer and just let them slip by, but this time I did after a while with. " oh my carpet is as I requested... but I guess we are talking about different floor garments here and your message was recieved by the wrong person... "..... hahahaa.... we are still texting each other without knowing who that other person is or looks like..... ;) ;)

thisismybody

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! I had no idea you posted this and that you connected to my post. Sorry guys! Super interesting that I got this as a response to my love life as clarification on 51.1. What the shock would be. I initially thought I'd meet the person I'd marry. Funny, I also saw it as very spiritual. Who knows what that entails. But, what an answer from the Yi!

Reaction score
To attract your soulmate:
11.1 -- get rid of faults
11.6 -- let the old structures (bad patterns in relationship) fall without fighting
11.5 Align yourself with the creativity of the universe, as heaven and earth meet, peacefully, and be generous, so that your soul mate comes to you. Get yourself out, where you can do the works of love and peace. Each action you take, which is fruitful, will put you into the flow of opportunity, to meet worthy possible partners.
Hex 57: be gentle and sociable, while also finding worthy people to consult, to help you in finding love. Believe in what's invisible (you can 't see the origins of the wind, you just feel it on your face), so love you can feel but you can't quite see where it originates.
Elevate your consciousness so that you can feel love. And waste no time.

thisismybody

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

I had a thought about 63, the relating hex, as the background of the question. 63 being that your soul mate is someone already committed to, already decided in life before lives. The place we study as souls, choose our bodies, work in our soul groups.

According to Michael Newton, author or Life Between Lives, we actually go through a kind of preparation for our next life in which we use certain objects, smells, etc to help us remember/recognize those souls who are instrumental to our learning and life tasks.

53 serves as the perfect hexagram for this evolution of the soul. We, without a doubt, will cross paths with our soul mates. I now see the reading as a reminder that you won't be able to help it. Even if your conscious mind remains unaware, you will recognize them. Even at some point, you will consciously.

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
Still single.... but not without hope.... keeping you posted as life rolls on.... ��

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
How do I find AND recognize my soulmate?
Hexagram 53.1.6 - 63.
This is kinda tricky since you have really asked two questions here. Hexagram 53.1.6 in this instance seems to describe a relationship that has gone from start to finish and Hexagram 63 also is about something that is already completed. Perhaps you are being guided that in order to find and recognize a suitable partner you can start by considering relationships that you have had in the past. They may or may not have been all that wonderful but you have probably already experience in some way a friendship that had qualities that will help you recognize a person that is your "type". For example, my first husband worked at home and my new husband is retired and thus at home. So there is the same pattern in my routine of having my partner around all day. If you consider your past relationships you are bringing up into your consciousness what you are looking for and thus more likely to recognize it. Not that the new person will have the qualities you were considering - you may fall for someone that is not your "type" at all! - but considering your past relationships is a good place to start.
What to do to attract your soulmate? Hexagram 11.1.5.6 - 57.
11.1 Suggests being a part of a group of people who are similarly motivated. Perhaps joining match.com?
11.5 This certainly is positive. I wonder if you will meet him at a friend's wedding? Or perhaps this just means you having pleasant dates?
11.6 I see this line as describing something that has run out of energy. What seemed like peaceful 11.Heaven now becomes boring 12.Stagnation. Maybe you lose interest in the whole soulmate search? Maybe you meet him when you have stopped looking! Maybe the man you fall in love with will be unlike anything you've ever imagined!!

Hexagram 57 talks about the wind blowing all over the earth. Get out and meet new people! This again makes me think you joining a dating service might help you connect with the perfect match. Interesting how in your last post here you describe yourself as just moving along like a tumbling tumble weed, which is kinda 57 like.

I grown when people ask about "soulmates" because that has such weird connotations, mainly that there is only one and if you find The One everything will then be smooth sailing off into the sunset. So after reading your thread here I asked the I Ching, "Just what is a soulmate?" and got..omg.. Hexagram 1! The One! So maybe they do exist.. But this hexagram also says to me, in light of your questions, that to connect with a soulmate one really needs to focus - to be really clear that partnership is your goal and all thoughts and actions are aimed towards manifesting this into your life. And btw, I find that focusing on something requires not only knowing what you want but also eliminating what you don't want. So if you are still strongly motivated to attract a partner I suggest you consider that everything you have in your life, the possessions, the friends, the activities, are acting as a magnet to attract someone who fits not just your inner soul but also your outer world and so it is important that you eliminate those elements that you are not wanting to attract more of. For example, do you have a lot of old clothes in your closet that would send the signal that your partner will be a man who himself has a lot of old baggage? Do you hang out with cling-on girlfriends who would be hurt if you suddenly didn't have so much time for them, thus causing you to minimizing your awareness of potential boyfriends? Do you watch movies emphasizing violence? Clear out the clutter! Focus on what you do want by hanging up pictures of happy couples and listening to joyful music. What we put our attention on we attract more of.
Best wishes,
rosada

Last edited:

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Rosada ..

I am doing exactly as you adviced... �� lately.. or the last couple of months..anyhow..
Wondering about what kind of a partner is suitable for me..
What qualities in my ex parters I could " live with" and what i can " live without"..
And decide the content of the wishlist to be sent out in to the universe...
������ .. and my sister got me a profile on something called " Tinder"... so maybe the universe is already working on my up coming wishlist thru my sisters efforts.. ������

And a funny thing Rosada...
Me and my first longtime boyfriend spent all our time together.. or together with mutual friends..
And I know that the right one , or the right kind of relationship for ME is one of those where both enjoy to be in the same space with each other as much as possible ... �� so you are spots'on..

Lets see what happens... thanks again .. ��

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Rosada ..

I am doing exactly as you adviced... 😆 lately.. or the last couple of months..anyhow..
Wondering about what kind of a partner is suitable for me..
What qualities in my ex parters I could " live with" and what i can " live without"..
And decide the content of the wishlist to be sent out in to the universe...
😂😂😎 .. and my sister got me a profile on something called " Tinder"... so maybe the universe is already working on my up coming wishlist thru my sisters efforts.. 😂😂😎

And a funny thing Rosada...
Me and my first longtime boyfriend spent all our time together.. or together with mutual friends..
And I know that the right one , or the right kind of relationship for ME is one of those where both enjoy to be in the same space with each other as much as possible ... 😆 so you are spots'on..

Lets see what happens... thanks again .. 😍

D

diamanda

Hi millicano,
I'm sure you'll recognise your soulmate just fine :) Just a word of caution about Tinder. I recently read some articles about it, and it's actually a very "low traffic" place, as opposed to traditional online dating websites. Also, as with all online or app dating, keep in mind that about 50% of people there who claim to be single, actually aren't. Furthermore, only 4% of Tinder's users are in the age bracket of 45-54. So overall I'd say don't concentrate only on Tinder. More stats details here and here. Best of luck to you!

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all sweet ones ...
Im too lazy for Tinder so I gave up on that... hahaha...
Im not the hunting kind of a girl.. hahaha...
I do feel like the universe is working full time...
And I guess this task can take years to complete... hahaha...
Still aiming to keep you all posted on what happens regarding this matter ..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).