...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be President of the United States?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Who will be President of the United States?

Good evening,

I threw a few readings about who the next President of the US would be, and this is what I came up with.

Will Trump be our next President: 41.1-4
    Will Cruz be our next President: 61.2.6-3
    Will Hilary be our next President: 10.1.4.5-4
    Will Bernie be our next President: 41.1.3-18

Personally, I feel like it says that Hilary will be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi, for predictive questions like this, perhaps another method of reading the hexagrams is warranted (such as what Sixth Relative does).
    It is interesting that the two frontrunners -- Trump and Hilary - -both come out with 4 as the relating hexagram. Not sure what that means...?
    For Bernie: 18 as the relating hexagram makes sense, since he is all about rooting out corruption.
    Hexagram 41 figures into Bernie and Trump's readings.
    As for Cruz, 61.6 is quite ominous.
    10.1.4.5 is fairly auspicious for Hilary

Vissino Guest

None of them!! But unfortunately someone has to be.. Trump or Hilary.. maybe next round?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think Trump and Bernie won't make it to the final ( I assume only 2 candidates, one from each party can be in the finals right?), 41.1 → 4 for both of them says losing in the first stage, I mean to 2nd candidate from their own party.

For Bernie 4.3 even says losing to a woman.

10-4 for Clinton, again for the 3rd time there is h4, immature not ready. 10 - going alone.

My pick is Cruz, 61-3, the only one with a complement of 4, the h3. A beginning, a start of a journey.
    Not some child's foolish play.
    61.2 receives support, has something real to offer the voters, and they respond well.
    .6 sounds nasty but when there are many lines now I try to discard them and just look at the hexes.
    Transitional hexagram method taken from Bradford's book Vol.1, pg.44
    Images generated by my own windows application.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi,

I see Hexagram 4 as a spring of water underneath a mountain, depicting the relationship between youth and elders. The water (eternal youth) gives energy and regeneration, while the mountain provides stability.
    I do not see hexagram 4 as about immaturity, unless the changing lines indicate so.

One way to look at it.

Hexagram 10 : the image of the Tiger is that of power so the person who walks without being bitten by the Tiger can be both protected and victorious. Hilary has taken lots of abuse, from enemies, but manages to keep walking.

61.2 -- Cruz is able to woo the hearts of a certain segment of voters, but 61.6 he is trying to mount to heaven unsupported (he is polarizing ).

Rather inconclusive.

I think I'll ask this question with new hexagrams...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's what I got:

Will Trump win the election (supposing he is the nominee)

57.5 to 33

Will Hilary win the election (supposing she is the nominee)

8.1.2.5 to 19

inconclusive!

56.5 suggests that Trump may lose the election (the arrow) but gain a great deal of prestige and position in the meantime, -- perhaps an important political appointment?

8.5 suggests that Hilary's political strategy will be successful and will earn her support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And don't forget the possibility in a year like this of a third party candidate being able to win. I read that 43% of eligible voters in the US are Independents, i.e., neither Republican or Democrat. Those registered Independent cannot vote in states with "closed" primaries like New York. It could be that Bernie would have won in New York if the Independents had been able to vote --- in fact it is quite likely that he would have won. I believe Jill Stein of the Green Party will be on the ballot in November. She would make a good president.

Primary elections usually reflect vocal minorities. More people will vote in November.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very interesting the new 2 readings are.
    19 and opposing 33
    Here ok, I admit Trump is retreating, Hillary with 19 is approaching with her army.
    Transitional hexagram method taken from Bradford's book Vol.1, pg.44
    Images generated by my own windows application.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I think Killary has already been ear-marked to win with Trump having done his job as "enemy combatant" who will then be offered a consolation prize of some type and considerable prestige as loverofknowledge indicates. An alliance of some strange kind seems on the cards.

I received 9.5>26 for Trump as President which would also point to some kind of alliance. Wikiwing seems appropriate here, stating:

With truth and confidence, hence bound together.
    Rich in your neighbour.'

And: "...the idea of bringing order from chaos, like teasing out silk thread from the cocoons. Not just a connection, but a harmonious, tangle-free relationship." This could be taken a number of ways...

But more importantly is the background hexagram is 26, Accumulating power which must also be associated with timing, holding back and being "rich in one's neighbours." I find it particularly note worthy that as a further description in this context we have: "Like the solo entrepreneur who can only expand beyond a certain point through partnership."

If that doesn't describe Trump to a T I don't know what does.

And from Legge: "Line five occupies the central place and because of his sincerity converts lines four and six into helpful neighbors who offer their energy and resources to accomplish a common purpose."

Alliance again.

God help the American people if they get this duo.
    "Take the understanding of the East and the knowledge of the West and then seek." G.I.Gurdjieff

tidalwave Guest

I don't think the Yi answered your question... Hilary and Trump both resulting in 4 tells me that it will be the two of them battling it out, Hilary getting there just narrowly through tough competition from Sanders, Trump slagging in the polls. I think it just said that it will be down to the two of them, going by the reading.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast