...life can be translucent

Menu

stepping back for understanding...28.5 to 32

solidaj

visitor
Reaction score
I am a novice and could use some help...despite the beautiful weather I'm in turmoil...considering leaving my job, my partner moved to another town and I might have to move there and I'm sad and a whole lot of other stuff...

I have been asking questions like "what would be like if I stayed" or "what would be like if I move", honestly, wanting to know what to do .

But i took another path...

Thought I needed to step back so I asked the following...

Any help with this would be great...thank you

I asked..."Help me understand what is going on" -> 28.5*>*32

what do I do with this now?

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Solidaj. Could it mean you are bearing (hex 28) with situations that are not being so fruitful and lasting (hex 32) as you would like. Hex. 32 at the end says that movement/advancing is favorable, maybe it's a hint for you. Hope it all works out for you. Good luck there.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Help me understand what is going on? 28.5 → 32
Crowley: Dead willow flowers; old wife young men pursuing!

You are trying to hold on[.5, 32] to the structured, rigid, usual way of life which is crumbling[28] and doesn't really work for you anymore. It can't accommodate all the new things that came into your life. There is an obvious need for change, try to adapt to a new set of circumstances. Snake sheds the old skin when it doesn't fit anymore. But you are merely decorating it to make it look fresh and appealing I suppose.

solidaj

visitor
Reaction score
You both have hit it dead on - for almost a year my partner and I have only seen each other on weekends due to to his need to move for a job – mine? Not critical - retired - I only work PT - for very little - I could work anywhere.

As I said above, I hate change though - so based on your interpretations - I asked - help me to understand the fear of moving to be with my partner and received 46.1.4.5.6 to 1

Is the path clear? Am I being shown that I should not fear and move forward ?

46.2.4.5.6 to 1

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi again, Solidaj! And you're welcome by the way. Well receiving 4 changing lines represent a great change I think, so maybe that is what is making you uncomfortable and would make many people feel that way as well. The good thing is 46 is situations that get better over time and all the lines you got are pretty positive, even the last one I think, sometimes you just have to look away and jump off, hehe. Hex 01 is staying focus, using your creativity, power, taking action, so it's pretty auspicious to me. Just give it all you got and put fear away, you got what it takes ;)

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Help me understand the fear of moving .. 46.1.4.5.6 → 1
Ascending towards something[46] new and unpredictable[1], full of possibilities - of course it's frightening.
It's like climbing a mountain whose top is shrouded by clouds - who knows what's there?
All humans share fear of the unknown. But I think the advice for you is to take small steps (.5, 46's image) and try to get around that anxiety of taking the first step ['Fear not' it says in the judgement].

Go for a week and then back, then for 2 weeks, for a month and so on. See how it goes, and then maybe you'll just move for good.

solidaj

visitor
Reaction score
well this morning I asked this...what might be the consequences if I move?

Yi says...36.2.3 to 19 - I fear this is not good - as always as a beginner even reading multiple folks descriptions of the symbols - I'm lost!

Help!

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Well I think the end result would be described in hex 19-- which means getting closer, approaching a situation for better results, maybe it has to do with being closer to your partner. Hex 36 and its lines are probably the way that you are feeling. I think line .2 has to do with the fear of moving and well it injures your leg so there is a halt, but there is something or someone more powerful that can help you out if you do plan to do it. Line .3 I always take the advise from it of don't rush things if you do plan on moving. Overall, it is your choice if you want to move at the end of the day, like they say. If the fear is too great then maybe there are other options for you if you stay where you are at, maybe you can ask the IC what is one of your options that is going to benefit you the most if you stay. Hope it all works out for you at the end, take care :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).