...life can be translucent

Menu

please help 20.5 to 23

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
I asked Yi whether this person is capable of harming me in any way intentionally?

By harm i meant psychological or physical

20.5 to 23....

If you can say anything

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there. I think the IC reversed the question and is asking you if you observe your own life would you allow this type of harm? I think it's a pretty obvious answer. So the solution is hex. 23, strip it away if they do. Peace.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
If you observe dominant behavior by this person, then the answer is Yes.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
It looks like you are asking the I Ching to tell you if this person is a "bad" person. The I Ching doesn't answer that sort of question. As John Blofeld writes in his commentary on this line: "It is not wrong for us to be curious about the affairs of others if our motive is to be of more help to them." Otherwise, the I Ching will not serve as a fly on the wall, informing us about other people.

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
There was one occasion when this person did very painful thing to me - but claimed it was by accident.
putting very stingy desinfecting liquid instead of the one i told to put in the bottle i used for my wound. So i got burnt by that liquid. and person claimed to put this liquid "automatically" into that "my"bottle without thinking..

Maybe that's why this suspicion is present..It could be just accident...but looked pretty spooky to me.

I don't know. guess I will have to be nice and see where it goes. I will have to be careful - like observing my own behavior and staying put.

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
i understand Yi never answers about whether person is bad or not...but at least I was looking for pointers how I can behave to find out or what can be done by me

thisismybody

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
20 - what do you see? 20.5 - take a look in the mirror. 23 - strip away all preconceptions and projections. ??

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
I see I am scared...always of this person for some reason...distrust and phobia...

I never was intentionally harmed by this person before..however I feel there is a story of hurt feelings and
I just get paranoid...

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
Anyway...maybe it's better to just let go...keep yourself positive and friendly distanced.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's great of you to express your feelings, while at the same time questioning the basis of your feelings, too ~ it takes courage to look at your own contribution to the overall experience. Brava!

As I see it, a person's anxious mind state normalizes anxiety in the same way that one acquires 'sea-legs' on a ship...resulting in the experience of continuous instability on the dry land of everyday experience.

Anxious self-talk can be a powerful thing. I used to run a monthly program on Present Moment Awareness that was open to the public. After one meeting, a lady came up to me and asked, "What would you say if I told you that for every single day of the last twenty years I have feared that I would die?" I replied, "I'd say that your fear isn't real, because you're still here," and she was stunned ~ she hadn't ever considered the possibility that maybe everything was 'okay' with the world?

In my opinion, the best thing anyone can do to bring stability, harmony and balance to their life is to increase their self-awareness through self-enquiry like you are doing. I highly recommend "The Untethered Soul" as a clear and straightforward reference for your own continuing process of self-discovery. I think you'll find it a trustworthy guide in a moving landscape, where you might otherwise project your own induced fears and insecurities onto others, whose reactions only compound the anxiety.

Increased self-awareness tunes intuition for accuracy.

I hope this helps!

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
There was one occasion when this person did very painful thing to me - but claimed it was by accident.

People can do very hurtful things by accident and with no harmful intentions. But if someone has hurt you, you are right to be cautious and stay away from them. This seems like a good exercise in listening to one's own intuition! :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).