...life can be translucent

Menu

what's best to do about...? 14.3 to 38

solidaj

visitor
Reaction score
I ran across Ms. Barrett's "opening questions" PDF - and timely it was.

I have several issues that are long standing (about a year or more) with one of them probably 30 years old. I tend to not use the word "crisis" since none of my stuff is life or death, but that said, the issues especially a few need to be addressed and i'm dragging my heels.

So, I asked Yi, "what's best to do about X" - where X is the long standing 30 year problem.

14.3 makes sense because if i would move forward with X, it would prepare me more to use what I learn and know to help others.

Hex 38 is a different matter - opposition? or different? Is this tell me that if I would pursue this particular path that it would make me different (which is ok) from others?

as always - any insights from more learned folks is welcome

Reaction score
14.3: if you are undertaking an ambitious goal, make yourself worthy of the task -- otherwise, you may get yourself into trouble by attempting too much.

38: if you go forward, you may need to learn to get along with people who are very different from yourself, while preserving your individuality. It may be hard for you, at times, so that you will feel alienated, or estranged, occasionally. Or you may need to confront within yourself various oppositional elements. The way to handle this is to focus on small matters, and points of agreement, building areas of agreement with the people, or parts of yourself, involved.

solidaj

visitor
Reaction score
wow @loverofknowledge!

certainly didn't see the 14.3 idea you posted - and thank you for the much clearer view of 38!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).